Private messages
Quote | Reply
are private...and should remain so.
Quote Reply
Re: Private messages [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good catch, Francois!

Bob C.

The "science" on any matter can never be settled until every possible variable is taken into account.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
nothing in this world is private anymore. you know that.
Quote Reply
Re: Private messages [centermiddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah...I can read your mind
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Another thread I'm bewildered by...it's a good day for those! I turn my back for 10 minutes and I miss something :(

Forget speedwork. Speedwork is the icing on the cake and you don't have a cake yet. - MattinSF

Basically they have 9 tenants, live life to the fullest, do not turn the cheak, and embrace the 7 deadly since. - TheForge (on satanists)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That would be a very short read.
Quote Reply
Re: Private messages [Lazy Ben] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Someone posted the content of a PM exchange with JUST3IT -- both sides. Not cool.

Bob C.

The "science" on any matter can never be settled until every possible variable is taken into account.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I didn't really see a problem with what was posted. I imagine my viewpoint is not all that popular though. FWIW "private" on the internets is a relative term.

----------------------------------------------------
Striving to have sex more than 66 times per year
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That's a prequel to what is going to happen at the Rugby world cup with the English being too slow all the time ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Erik told me once via PM that he was hot for Paulo.

Re: Private messages [last tri in 83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Everyone knows that already
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You're expecting both your nationalities to beat us, I'm expecting both your nationalities to beat us, the whole world is expecting both your nationalities to beat us...therefore winning will be no big deal. You can only lose (if you lose). Defeatist? Moi?

Forget speedwork. Speedwork is the icing on the cake and you don't have a cake yet. - MattinSF

Basically they have 9 tenants, live life to the fullest, do not turn the cheak, and embrace the 7 deadly since. - TheForge (on satanists)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Kiwis will take it...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Probably, but you should have a chance (2 chances?). If we win I would have to start buying lottery tickets...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
don't hold your breath...I'd bet an Englishman will win in Wimbledon before you take another Rugby WC ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The only decent British tennis player (Murray, just made no15 in the world) is Scottish. Typical!

An Englishman winning Wimbledon would be like a froggy winning le tour :)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ouch
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Francosis. Wish you would post more . You always have good information. You are one of the positive things this forum has to offer. You always race hard! Sometime this causes you problems but when you are on you are fast. I have used some of your info and found some big improvements.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
The Kiwis will take it...

Unlikely, the All blacks are going through their usual routine - great the year before the WC and then they'll choke leading into and at the event.

Best if they don't, we already have too much rugby on tv
Quote Reply
Re: Private messages [dennis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Wish you would post more . You always have good information. I have used some of your info and found some big improvements.

I agree. Have learned much from Francois in the past. I'd add that personally he is a really great guy, and I enjoyed meeting him at IMFL '05.

Andy

'You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Thinsg Are As They Are.'
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thats our get out clause. If he wins he's British, if he loses he's Scottish. This amusingly happended when Alain Baxter won his olympic medal a few years ago and then had it taken away for taking a cough medicine that gave him a positive test. I think this happended to Millar in our cycling press as well........
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Francosis.

I've heard of this condition.

There's just so many ways to go with this. I don't think I have the heart, though.

Dan DeMaio
---------------------------------------------------------
Life is like riding a bicycle.
To keep your balance you must keep moving.
- Albert Einstein
Quote Reply
Re: Private messages [UK Gear Muncher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It ain't just a UK thing. Ben Johnson was Canadian until he tested positive. Then he was a Jamaican!!

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Francois would probably post more...

...but he can't climb up on that VERY big chair to sit at the grownup desk and type on the keyboard every day (that he probably can't reach just standing in front of the desk)

:-)

Craig Preston - President / Preston Presentations
Saving the world with more professional, powerful, and persuasive presentations - one audience at a time.
Quote Reply
Re: Private messages [UK Gear Muncher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Plus our bunch of random Canadians (Lennox Lewis, Greg Rusedski), Italinas (Max Sciandri) and all sorts of Africans (the cricket team, not that it's helping right now...).

Funny how being British (ie Granny had tea and scones once) has almost become a flag of convenience for people from countries where they're good at sport so they can get into the Olympics :(

Quote Reply

Prev Next