Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Post pictures of yourself suffering on your bike in a race
Quote | Reply
I'll go first...

Quote Reply
Re: Post pictures of yourself suffering on your bike in a race [matto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great picture. If you pull up any harder, you will achieve lift off. :)
Quote Reply
Re: Post pictures of yourself suffering on your bike in a race [matto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can we turn this into a 'critique my suffer' thread? :-P

---
U of N Alabama: Triathlon & XC
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This may be one of my favorite threads! Nothing better than the look (or feel) of grinding it out on the bike! Keep those pictures coming!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No bike shot but the expression is justas good. This is hypnotremia at it's best, every muscle in my legs and feet were cramping. The muscles felt like giant balled muscle the size of baseballs. After race dry heaves preceded this along with a supervised walk over to the med tent.
http://webres1.brightroom.com/...7/73976-047-033f.jpg

Last edited by: bmanners: Aug 10, 11 13:23
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Had a pained look in that same spot...or perhaps I was using my grill to catch the crap being kicked up from other peoples rear tires so I didn't inhale it. (Cheapo version since I don't buy my pictures)

Quote Reply
Re: Post pictures of yourself suffering on your bike in a race [bmanners] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bmanners wrote:
No bike shot but the expression is justas good. This is hypnotremia at it's best, every muscle in my legs and feet were cramping. The muscles felt like giant balled muscle the size of baseballs. After race dry heaves preceded this along with a supervised walk over to the med tent.
http://webres1.brightroom.com/...7/73976-047-033f.jpg

Maybe start a parallel "Post pictures of yourself during the run" thread! I have some of those too!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
[/img]
First in the 35 B's Tooele,Ut stage race.

'STICK EM UP PUNK ITS THE FUN LOVING CRIMINAL'
Last edited by: thesnail: Aug 10, 11 13:30
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are those Lt. Dangle's race shorts?

Quote | Reply

Last edited by: asad137: Aug 10, 11 13:36
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
IM New Zealand 1990:

http://inlinethumb18.webshots.com/...94317S425x425Q85.jpg

David
* Ironman for Life! (Blog) * IM Everyday Hero Video * Daggett Shuler Law *
Disclaimer: I have personal and professional relationships with many athletes, vendors, and organizations in the triathlon world.
Last edited by: david: Aug 10, 11 13:38
Quote Reply
Re: Post pictures of yourself suffering on your bike in a race [david] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice flying spaghetti monster!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Post pictures of yourself suffering on your bike in a race [baxnelly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Prolly the coolest pic I've seen in a while.
Quote Reply
Re: Post pictures of yourself suffering on your bike in a race [baxnelly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
baxnelly wrote:

Savageman time lapse...nice!
Quote Reply
Re: Post pictures of yourself suffering on your bike in a race [tkeru408] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Post pictures of yourself suffering on your bike in a race [asad137] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Excellent Flying Spaghetti Monster on that back wheel.

http://aclockworkmango.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tucking for a rest. This is about the time that I realized that my throat was too dry to swallow.

Quote Reply
Re: Post pictures of yourself suffering on your bike in a race [miwoodar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Post pictures of yourself suffering on your bike in a race [jackmott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The only thing stopping you from looking "pro as shit" in that pic is the socks. The no-see-em socks are offensive.
Quote Reply
Re: Post pictures of yourself suffering on your bike in a race [eganski] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
eganski wrote:
The only thing stopping you from looking "pro as shit" in that pic is the socks. The no-see-em socks are offensive.

I am in fact not wearing any socks.
and that is a TT frame.

I'm violating many rules

Kat Hunter reports on the San Dimas Stage Race from inside the GC winning team
Aeroweenie.com -Compendium of Aero Data and Knowledge
Freelance sports & outdoors writer Kathryn Hunter
Quote Reply
Re: Post pictures of yourself suffering on your bike in a race [jackmott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply

Prev Next