Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Positioning of...
Quote | Reply
With all the various posts concerning non-triathlon issues I have the following...

I am currently in a major dilemma in my household. I say that it should be in a forward position, yet the argument is that it should go the other way. So, I'm curious as to what is the preferred way (that is if you even use it) to hang your toilet paper? While I'm on this subject...also, what is your favorite brand (again, that is if you use it)?

Your response will be greatly appreciated/evaluated!!!

Jeff a.k.a. I Bin Phartin
Quote Reply
Re: Positioning of... [JAHeisler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There is a similar impasse at Chez Noggin. I am a proponent of the forward position, on the grounds that it makes it easier for Mimi, a feline resident, to use the dispenser to give vent to her creative bent. Namely, she pulls off about 2 yards and makes a creative collage of shredded bog roll and pot pourri on the bathroom floor for my critique each morning. Some of her designs are vaguely reminiscent of the early work of Pollock, when he was drinking SERIOUSLY and lighten my spirit to the extent that some mornings I can halve the dosage of my medication. Madame Nog, however, prefers the lay back position. We have agreed to suspend hostilities on this issue as, much as she hates to agree with me, she loves the cat and will deny her nothing. I have now lived long enough to become reconciled to my rather minor role in the overall scheme of things but am still a tad confused as to whether this is a victory for me or for the cat.

I have no preference for brand but Mimi prefers 125tpi with good elasticity and absorption.By the way Mr H, do you keep a chemical suit and a supply of sand bags to hand for those mornings after the vindaloo the night before? I have assured Mrs N that these are a neceesity in any well-equipped household, but she doubts my veracity.

Put the bunny back in the box.
Quote Reply
Re: Positioning of... [Noggin the Nog] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I believe in leaving the "TP" in the neutral position, which is; on the top of the water closet portion of the toilet!!!!

I sure wish that the Sear's catalog was still available!!!! It was a major $$$$ money saver for me
Quote Reply