Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Position advice please
Quote | Reply
Hi there,
I've been trying to work on the optimal fit on my IA16 and I'm looking for advice on where to go from here.

I started with the standard felt setup and added zipp evo 70's to get a bit of hand rise for comfort. I had no additional risers on the bars at this point and it was as low as it could go (apart from underbar mounts), Adamo attack sadde.

Since then I've made a few changes, swapped out the bars to PD Aeria Ultimate (currently running 20mm spacers) and swapped to a Dash saddle.

Are there any recommendations on where to go from here? (kit choice aswell)
I can go one hole closer on the pads which could help bring elbows in, and remove the 20mm spacers if it would help.

Any thoughts and advice welcome!

Paul
Quote Reply
Re: Position advice please [paulmartin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Potentially elbows closer if feels ok but looks pretty descent to me if it feels comfortable...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
textbook position adjustments.... AeroFit approved!

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’m not familiar with what the two different bottles/compartments are behind the seat

What are they please?

Why did you change?
Quote Reply
Re: Position advice please [Shambolic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think I'll maybe try them closer to see how it feels - it was only after someone mentioned in a previous thread re: elbows outside the knee line that I thought it might be something to consider
Quote Reply
Re: Position advice please [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Position advice please [RBR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
First one is the QR draftbox designed for their bikes. It fits fairly well and you can fit quite a lot of stuff in it. This was run with the PD double bottle cage with xlab gorilla xt cages. I ran the Torhans aero 30 up front and replaced the calpac lid with a small fabric bento box as the original Felt calpac was as good as useless.
I got this because there was no dedicated Felt solution at the time.

This year Felt brought out the updated calpac and draft box so I've changed to both of them. This gives more storage in the calpac for food and the storage space in the rear draft box is nearly as big as the QR. The lid is also a better design than the QR draft box.
Hydration wise I'm running with the PD Aeria hydration and a single bottle holder tiewrapped to the seat at the back. Hoping this should be enough for the half distance I have this weekend.
Quote Reply