Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Poll: What should tom demerly's book be about?
Quote | Reply
I read in a article on a website that Tom was asked to pitch a book idea after his war editorial on bikesportmicihigan.com

Anyways I vote he writes it a super hero named action tom, who fights bad bike fittings and spends too much time on the computer along with his side kick french canadian assistant and his mentor Dave Empfielder (yoda to his luke) It could be a matrix meets Star Wars meets the ironman
Quote Reply
Re: Poll: What should tom demerly's book be about? [taku] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is so funny, this thing has gotten so blown out of proportion. I have spent almost all of the past four days talking to people, answering e-mail and entertaining requests for interviews and talks. Unbelievable hype. The silver lining is I am working on two books and it will be a long, long road but an interesting one. The problem is, with all this unnecessary hype and also the huge seasonal surge in business here at the store I haven't been able to post here very much, which I really miss. Hopefully I can jump back in more regularly this week since we are supposed to get socked with a snow storm. I miss posting and reading here. Thanks for the kind words taku.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
FYI: The literary agent I am working with has proposed two projects: one fiction and one non-fiction (or at least, a new category invented by me called LESS-fiction). The fiction one is the standard elite military team type techno thriller thing. Big fun. The other one is my stories from racing around the world. Some of it might even be true.

taku walks into a bar, Celine Dion says- "Hey, you messin' with me?"

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The book that Tom should write would be entitled "How to Succeed in Relationships Without Really Trying". (Sorry, Tom - I just couldn't resist!!)

Actually I'll bet Tom could write a really interesting travel book illustrated with all his photos that he has taken in his world travels. That's the type of book I would tend to enjoy reading. If I ever got around to reading a relationship type book there's always that guy who wrote about men/women being from different planets.
Quote Reply