1. People to train with

2. A Pool

3. A track

Anybody in the area? E-mail me @ IronmanRog@hotmail.com

Cheers
Quote Reply
Re: Plymouth MI. Tri-Scene [Roger J. Dyjak] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Roger, Welcome to Michigan. Sorry about the winter. We do some rides out of Bikesport here during the summer and you are invited. We have some pretty good rides and a good crew getting ready for Ironman Wisconsin. As for pools, you're on your own out there but you may like to contact Sheila Taormina regarding the LaLa swim group. I'll e-mail you the contact. If you need a bike shop we'll take care of you the best we can. Tom Demerly, Bikesport, Inc.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Plymouth MI. Tri-Scene [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Tom,

Thanks a lot! Hines seems to be a mecca as well as quite a link to Kensington and Huron River.

Are there group brick workouts going on for IM Wisconsin yet?

Have a great day!

Roger
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Roger-

I'm signed up for IM Wisc. as well as Muncie and maybe Buffalo Springs. (a Kona trip is my goal this year) I'm always looking for someone to train with. Email me at murrland@voyager.net

Rick Murray
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Also-

There's a Masters swim group (F.A.S.T. Club) that swims at Schoolcraft College (6 & Hagg.) on Saturday mornings 7:00
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No brick workouts yet but as the weather begins to break there will be. We do a Saturday ride from the store, either 40 or 60 miles then a run. It can be fairly well attended.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Plymouth MI. Tri-Scene [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rick,

Excellent! I remember a few years back at Robert's when you said you couldn't swim. With your running and cycling ability, I have no doubt you'll be in Kona. Remember, stretch, drink lots of water and avoid the d@#n injury bug. I can ride/run to Schoolcraft, swim and then ride/run some more. Do you still live out near PLRA?

Tom,

Great! I've heard many good things about the Bikesport bricks. I look forward to riding/running with you and the crew.

Thanks for all the help!

Cheers!
Quote Reply