Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Picture of power2max NG/NGeco powermeter with R8000 or R9100 chainrings?
Quote | Reply
Can someone post a picture of power2max NG or NGeco powermeter driveside with either R8000 or R9100 chainrings installed? How well they go and LOOK together? Thanks!!
Quote Reply
Re: Picture of power2max NG/NGeco powermeter with R8000 or R9100 chainrings? [vladi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I dont have any pictures to hand (there's plenty on google anyway....) but I run NGeco with R8000 and they go together absolutely fine and very easily. I've swapped the PM between my tri and CX bikes over the winter so I've used it with a 53/39 with R8000 di2 FD as well as a 46/36 with mechanical R8000 FD. Absolutely zero issues and this combo would be my first choice again in the future.

I also think they look great together, I was 'worried' about this when choosing which NGeco version to get but haven't even given it a second thought since. In short, very happy with the combination.
Quote Reply
Re: Picture of power2max NG/NGeco powermeter with R8000 or R9100 chainrings? [vladi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Power2Max NGeco with Ultegra R8000 rings and LOOK Keo cleats. Absolutely love the power meter. Not the sexiest ring/spider combo but not fugly. Ignore the pain cave mess

Blog | Strava
Quote Reply