Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Pick the Kona Winners - Win a hat signed by the Champions
Quote | Reply
Time to pick the winners in Kona this year. Pick the first place male and first place female.

Winner of this contest will get an Ironman Hat signed by the champions! (And maybe a few past Ironman Champions)

Tie Breaker - Molina's finish time at this year's Ironman.

Good luck everyone! You have until the gun goes off on race day to make your picks.

Z
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the Kona Winners - Win a hat signed by the Champions [tomziebart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Natasha Badmann

Peter Reid

9:32.40

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the Kona Winners - Win a hat signed by the Champions [tomziebart] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DeBoom and Badmann...Skid in 9:21

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lisa Bentley
Peter Reid

9:36
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are we gonna have a GFT pick the winners contest...remember your roots Tom...remember your roots! I will toss in my Gatorade hat for the winner if need be (signed by the winners).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My guess, and it is a big fat guess, but done so in a way so, if I get it right, no one else will seriously guess this combination so my "tie breaker" doesn't even have to be close.

Bentley
Tissink
10 hours flat.

--------------
Frank,
An original Ironman and the Inventor of PowerCranks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Badmann

Al Sutan

12:20

----------
Fortitudine Vincimus
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DeBoom
Badmann

9:40...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Normann Stadler

Michellie Jones

9:39:27

Gary Mc

Gary Mc
Did I mention I did Kona
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Stadler
Bentley
9:38

-- We now return to our regularly scheduled lurker mode.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Stadler / Badmann / DNF
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Reid

Bentley

9:53
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
edit - late change to kate major with bentley's stomach problems

lessing

molina - 9:55
Last edited by: RSum716: Oct 14, 05 10:02
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bentley & Cam Brown, (and I forgot to put him in my 'top 5' - oops)

Molina 9:40
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the Kona Winners - Win a hat signed by the Champions [IronDeb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tim DeBoom & Natasha Badmann
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Stadler

Badmann

9:54
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
deBoom

Baddman

Molina - 10:24
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Macca & Bentley

Molina: 10:30

The question of who is right and who is wrong has seemed to me always too small to be worth a moment's thought, while the question of what is right and what is wrong has seemed all-important.

-Albert J. Nock
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the Kona Winners - Win a hat signed by the Champions [DHeineck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Reid

Fuhr

Skid - 9.41.30
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
IM Arizona repeat

Faris Al Sultan

Kate Major

9:49:00

Ruble Triathlon Coaching Average of 30 coached PR's per year
Florida Triathlon Camps Train in North Americas winter training destination
Ruble Racing Events Midwest Triathlon Racing
Ruble Timing Midwest Event Timing
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the Kona Winners - Win a hat signed by the Champions [BIGZACH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Reid

Badman

M...9:58

B.Oliver -My Blog...triguywithavx.wordpress.com