Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Personalized Speed Suit
Quote | Reply
Hello Fellow Triathletes, Does anybody know of a tri suit brand that will personalize a speed suit besides Love The Pain?

Looking for all black. Adding Last name and possible number.

Any ideas would be great. Even if it’s a third party.
Quote Reply
Re: Personalized Speed Suit [BMacHtx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Endura will. Plus it is about the fastest suit money can buy (QDC D2Z version), not UCI legal though if that matters.

David T-D
http://www.tilburydavis.com
Quote Reply
Re: Personalized Speed Suit [tilburs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks Tilburs for your reply. With Endura can purchase a single kit personalized? Do you have to go through custom design?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That´d be a question for Endura :-)

David T-D
http://www.tilburydavis.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Avoid love the pain no matter what.

Look at garneau and kiwami.

blog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bioracer also makes some nice suits and possibility to go custom.

https://www.bioracer.com/en/

LOuis :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OwnWay Apparel. Fully customizable. Super comfy and high quality and, given the fit, I have to imagine, it would test well. I’m fairly sure Matt Hanson claims it tests the fastest for him.
Last edited by: DFW_Tri: Dec 10, 20 6:18
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Zoot is doing one offs now too I think.

DFRU - Detta Family Racing Unit...the kids like it and we all get out and after it...gotta keep the fam involved!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Gonna fan girl for a minute. But can’t believe LS coach responded on my post! 😆 lol
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nopinz in the UK do fully custom suits with no minimum order I believe.

https://www.nopinz.com/...nz-aeroforce-x-mens/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BioRacer and NoPinz would be my first two choices. But most companies are willing to do 1 off custom gear. Some have high premiums than others if that is the route that you’d like to take.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would second David,

Fastest suit I've tried, and I tried plenty !
And it's actually black to begin with...

If only I could get the Castelli (tried the San Remo and the All Out, would need pad in that otherwise awesome Endura suit !

Not having my favorite pad is the only reason I would try the latest version of the FE226 or the NOPINZ/Zone3 to replace the Endura... another one to look at would be the Ryzon, but the Ryzon is a thin pad suit or at least it's been in the past... liking "thicker" pads is the reason I would lean towayd the new FE226 or the NOPINZ if I did not already have the Endura... and even getting a new one I would aero test to make sure a more comfy pad does not make me loose too much in CdA VS the super fast Endura !
Quote Reply
Re: Personalized Speed Suit [stevej] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
stevej wrote:
Avoid love the pain no matter what

Couldn’t agree more. I’m still waiting on two jerseys I bought back in March. At this point, I’m convinced I just gave that bearded guy my money to model outrageous looking clothing on Instagram and not provide me with a tangible product. Absolute joke of a brand.

@floathammerholdon | @partners_in_tri
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OwnWay Apparel is great. Used them for the last few seasons and designs are amazing and suit is super comfy. Not sure what they did last season but it felt so comfortable I was in shock. LG is also really good but not sure they do one offs.

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: Personalized Speed Suit [pyf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have confirmed both Endura and Nopinz will do a one off design. Endura will run around $400-500 depending if you get the SST technology. And Nopinz/Zone3 will run about $375.

My question now is the SST technology going to help a none Pro?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you know if any of the above companies, or others, can replicate one-off trisuit designs to run gear (singlet, shorts)? Thanks

Instagram
Youtube Channel
Meta Endurance

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BMacHtx wrote:
Hello Fellow Triathletes, Does anybody know of a tri suit brand that will personalize a speed suit besides Love The Pain?

I'm a bit confused. Do you want a tri suit or a speedsuit/skinsuit?

You say "a tri suit brand". That's why I ask as they're a bit different. Also, I'd avoid buying one with a permanent number on it versus a Nopinz pocket. UCI and USAC hand you numbers.......TT and for track racing. I would assume triathlon even would be the same, needing to change numbers at some point. Even if you DO have the same number for a period of time, I wouldn't invest in a suit with a permanent number on it even if I did get custom "Team" graphics for it. Even with the "Team" graphics, if your team isn't a high dollar team that will replace it the second a sponsor changes..........I would try to stick with just the overall team name and graphics and not go crazy with sponsor logos that might change in a month.

Our bike race team is changing a sponsor this year and I was about to buy a nice cyclocross suit. Good thing I waited.

Just be aware also that for skinsuits that companies will often sell one model for people riding below 28mph or so and one for people riding 28mph or faster. And apparently it can matter a LOT which model you purchase. That speed might be different depending on the company also.

It seems the charts most places advertise seem to have the gains at the "split point" of 27 to 29mph being "break even" to be safe buying either suit. But much less or much more....go with the other model for sure.

I've not tried that. I can't afford testing out different custom made suits.

Good luck.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Highly recommend Jakroo for anything custom. Low volume (even one-offs) orders, customizable, high quality and excellent customer service. https://www.jakroo.com/us/phone/flash-ss.html[/url]

Team Saunders on YouTube
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I ended up emailing DeSoto sports privately and asked for a custom Forza Flisuit with a the color of my choice. A little steeper than the original price and mandatory purchase of minimum of 2 suits to be made but extremely pleased with the product and working with the DeSoto design team. Highly recommend them if you like their style of suit.
https://www.desotosport.com/...ucts/forza-flisuit-1
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BMacHtx wrote:

Kiwami. The best and totally quantity of one minimum. End of thread.

Kiwami Racing Team
Quote Reply