Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Peloton Data Sync to Training Peaks?
Quote | Reply
Any Peloton users know if this is possible?

I see you can sync Peloton data to things like Strava or Apple Health, but (AFAIK) there is no easy way to sync those things to TP.

Thanks.
Last edited by: smallard: Mar 7, 20 8:41
Quote Reply
Re: Peloton Data Sync to Training Peaks? [smallard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thou shalt not mix these two
Quote Reply
Re: Peloton Data Sync to Training Peaks? [dalava] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LOL, you might be right.

You seems you can sync Peloton to Strava, then export your ride as a .TCX file then upload that to TP - but that's a lot of effort.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
smallard wrote:
Any Peloton users know if this is possible?

I see you can sync Peloton data to things like Strava or Apple Health, but (AFAIK) there is no easy way to sync those things to TP.

Thanks.

https://tapiriik.com/ will link strava to TP. It doesn’t allow any control over when this sync happens so the delays can be frustrating.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There is a Peloton - related app called mPaceline that gives a lot more data nerd metrics (my style) but can’t say I know how to sync it with anything.
Last edited by: YoMoGo: Mar 7, 20 12:06
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you use a pedal based PM and HR monitor you can use any app to capture your peloton session and then sync it to TP.
I don't think you can get the data directly from peloton - their system is a very closed, its annoying.
Quote Reply
Re: Peloton Data Sync to Training Peaks? [dgutstadt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, the power pedal option occurred to me. Except that I don't care to be continually moving my pedals between the Peloton and my road bike.

Oh, and apparently, you invalidate the warranty if switch out the pedals - which is plain ridiculous.
Quote Reply
Re: Peloton Data Sync to Training Peaks? [SummitAK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know this post is really old but just seeing in when Googling for something else... run gap for apple users and sync my workouts for android users really helps bridge the gap.

Peloton -> strava -> rungap /sync my workouts -> TP
Quote Reply