Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Pearl Izumi Tri-Short?
Quote | Reply
Has anyone tried this short? I saw a pair in my LBS but they were XXXL. They look like they would be pretty cool for IM if you could run in them comfortably. Check it out here :

http://planocycling.com/...og=39&sort=Price

Thanks,

Richard
Quote Reply
Re: Pearl Izumi Tri-Short? [R Isgrigg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a pair. I think they are excellent. They are quite comfortable to run in.
Quote Reply
Re: Pearl Izumi Tri-Short? [asd99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've been looking at these too. How low-cut are they at the front? I hate having HT's (high trousers) so am looking for lower cut than normal shorts. Kind of like the Speedo Fast-skin jammers but not so long. Anybody know of any?

"Language most shows a man: Speak, that I may see thee. It springs out of the most retired and inmost parts of us, and is the image of the parents of it, the mind. No glass so mirrors a man's form or likeness so true as his speech." - Ben Jonson, Timber, or Discoveries made upon Men and Matter.
Quote Reply
Re: Pearl Izumi Tri-Short? [R Isgrigg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have raced 2 1/2 IM in these shorts and the thing I do not like about them is that the liner is rather coarse and after a day of riding and running left me rather chaffed....also, the stitching on the seams is thick on the inside and was also rubbing something fierce by the end of the day....

Desotos and Zoots have fleece liners.....to me, as quickly to dry as the PI's - but much more comfortable for a long day of racing.

Hope this helps.
Quote Reply
they're great [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I love them, I use them for short and long races (IM CdA). The padding is IMO better than Desoto and they don't ride up your legs. Very confortable for the swim and the run too.
Quote Reply