Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Participants for Research Study at Ironman World Championship (Kona) Needed!
Quote | Reply
Good morning folks,

Some colleagues (Dr.'s Jamie Pugh - Liverpool John Moores & Matthew Laye - College of Idaho) and I are recruiting for what will be the first ever research study to characterize the gut microbiome of world-class ironman athletes. If you are competing at Ironman Kona this year (2021), and are interested in helping us out as well as getting some really cool data on yourself, please complete the following brief survey and we will get back to you ASAP: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10PKaAliQNTQPDCyyatexcco4J12u_XOMFZgvB-_-kTk/viewform?edit_requested=true. As an additional perk, all participants will receive a Supersapiens continuous glucose monitor.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me via email: ggrosicki@georgiasouthern.edu

Thanks so much!

Greg Grosicki, PhD
Assistant Professor of Kinesiology
Director, Exercise Physiology Laboratory
Biodynamics and Human Performance Center
Georgia Southern University | Waters College of Health Professions
Quote Reply
Re: Participants for Research Study at Ironman World Championship (Kona) Needed! [PGC1A] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a PhD in microbiology, also teach Nutrition, and will be racing in Kona in October. This is so freaking cool, google form submitted.
Quote Reply
Re: Participants for Research Study at Ironman World Championship (Kona) Needed! [turningscrews] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks so much. We will be in contact shortly!
Quote Reply
Re: Participants for Research Study at Ironman World Championship (Kona) Needed! [PGC1A] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bumping this as we make one final push to recruit a few more participants. Many thanks to all who have reached out!
Quote Reply