Paris-Nice
Quote | Reply
starts tomorrow...

Sun., Mar. 9 12:30-2:00pm ET
Mon., Mar. 10 - Fri.,
Mar. 14 9:30am ET - LIVE
Sat., Mar. 15 12:30-2:00pm ET
Sun., Mar. 16 12:30-2:00pm ET

here are the times on OLN...gee, guess we have to miss work! :-)
Quote Reply
Re: Paris-Nice [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
holy crap !! it is OLN time again !!!! right on, francois.
Quote Reply
Re: Paris-Nice [t-t-n] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ain't we all glad that the america's cup crap and the trout fishing bs is finished!!! :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the heads up.

I need more tapes cause of all the indoor training I've been doing this winter I've just aboutworn out my old ones.

Right now I'm really into Liege Bastongne Liege 1993. I like watching Fondriest.

I was, now I will tri again!
Any time is a good time.
God Bless you my friend.
Quote Reply
Re: Paris-Nice [Goodtime] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What are the OLN less to do ???? Is there a web site ??? How will we keep up?? thanks Dirtball
Quote Reply
Re: Paris-Nice [dirtball!] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
www.olntv.com

L'equipe has the race updated live on the site I believe at www.lequipe.fr
of course, it requires you to speak french :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks great link.
Dirtball
PS no French:(

Slowtwitch bitchist place on planet earth
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thank God! I'm getting pretty sick of watching those good 'ol boys murdering elk.
Quote Reply
Re: Paris-Nice [pdxjohn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Velonews.com has updates look who is in 2nd place.
Dirtball

Slowtwitch bitchist place on planet earth
Quote Reply
Re: Paris-Nice [dirtball!] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]Velonews.com has updates look who is in 2nd place.
Dirtball[/reply]

Yes, Tyler is looking good (although in 7th now after the bonification seconds). I was at the CSC training camp for a few days last weekend, and he was looking very strong. The last two days were five hours each at a pretty good pace (one hour of race pace TTT paceline for example), and at the end of the second day the guys looked more dead than alive, except for Tyler and Carlos Sastre who still looked pretty fresh. Carlos had a good TT as well (for him), we were all commenting at the camp how even he looked good on the TT bike (which has never been the case before).

But maybe the most amazing part is how strong the team is, the team spirit is amazing. Riis and his good friend B.S. Christensen from Special Forces (Yes, he knows his initials are funny) really have a way of forging these strong bonds between the riders and making them understand and appreciate their roles. There is so much respect and pride in that group, it will really help them when the going get tough.

And so when Riis told Tyler on the last climb of the day to pick up the pace to show his team mates that is was worthwhile working for him at Paris-Nice because he is in shape, all of the domestiques refused to drop off. They all wanted to show they deserved to be on the team for that race. It was cool to watch how deep they could go, but I was glad I was in a car and not on my bike.

Gerard Vroomen
3T.bike
OPEN cycle
Quote Reply