Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

PSA : PowerMeter24.com (Dont. Just DONT)
Quote | Reply
I ordered the favero assioma on feb 23. Website states 10-20 workdays to ship due to it being back ordered. I emailed them after a week+ and got the statement that it was in backordered (as is the fcase for this powermeter as many websites has this backordered I accepted the explanation).

20working days later, I saw that many other websites has the item in stock and is available for shipping. (Clever training / favero website) but when emailed pm24, they still noted no stock. Backordered. No idea when can get it.

I accepted it again (no choice). Then 2 weeks passed, I asked again, and again same answer. This continues from Feb until May.

I got fed up, asked for refund, they said NO (in some variation of the word). I escalated the issue to PayPal (lucky I used PayPal as they actually offer 1% discount if payment by bank transfer).

Later I got an email stating they will refund it in 5-10days. A week later I got an email from PayPal the refund was provided.

A few days later, I placed an order with CleverTraining and a week later, I got my power meter.

Note : Their website looks clean / professional / good pricing (which was why I ordered from them) and their sites states they have good ranking. (later on i went to trustpilot.com and the site puts a disclaimer noting that "this site has a lot of fake reviews" etc)

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.powermeter24.com
Last edited by: myjunk: May 24, 18 19:36
Quote Reply
Re: PSA : PowerMeter24.com (Dont. Just DONT) [myjunk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Exact same experience.

You’ll find my review from 14 July 2017, in you link.
Quote Reply
Re: PSA : PowerMeter24.com (Dont. Just DONT) [jakesdk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just had trust pilot email me asking for proof that my review was not a fake.
Saw that powermeter24 has reported many of the reviews as fake.

Well, i've just sent trust pilot evidence that mine is a genuine BAD purchase experience.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They did that for my review too...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow. Went over to the review site and PM24 said all of the negative reviews were fake.
Quote Reply