Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

PR6 w/ Aria front-end hydration
Quote | Reply
Hi -- I've been told it is possible to make the Aria "integrated" front end hydration setup fit the QR PR6 (with the proprietary QR 2 stem) assuming you use the Aria Ultimate bar. I was told you can make some kind of cutout in the hydration bottle and it fits just fine. Any guidance on if/how this works? Pictures would be great.
Quote Reply
Re: PR6 w/ Aria front-end hydration [wintershade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am curious to see some samples of these modifications. I’ve thought about experimenting, but I don’t think that I can make it work with my 130 mm stem.
Quote Reply
Re: PR6 w/ Aria front-end hydration [kbd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Reach out to Matt Hanson if you don’t get an answer here, he runs this setup and has made it work
Quote Reply
Re: PR6 w/ Aria front-end hydration [wintershade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As stated above Matt Hanson worked with QR to custom fit this to his bike. So if you get creative you should be able to figure it out. I haven't seen an close ups on how they did it to be able to replicate.
Quote Reply
Re: PR6 w/ Aria front-end hydration [Nazgul350r] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi

I purchased the Aeria ULT front end system;

1, how do we empty/I clip the hydration front?

2, I had bike fit yesterday. I’m told I need 70mm stack risers as opposed to the 40mm on the bars.

Given its a clever system, do I still need to add stack risers or just tilt the adjustments?

I don’t recall the original box coming with additional stack risers with this model?

My fitter said he’d order some but Im concerned that they would order non Aeria ULT stack risers which are generally clunky and heavy. Any advice?
Quote Reply