Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

POC Cerebel vs. Kask Bambino
Quote | Reply
I am looking at these two helmets and wondering how hot they are. I have read that the Cerebel is pretty good considering its appearance (meaning that it would be really hot). Thanks.

"see the world as it is not as you want it to be"
Quote Reply
Re: POC Cerebel vs. Kask Bambino [TizzleDK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I origionally bought a Cerebel, but returned it because it was too small in the size medium. I have a big head, and at the time they were not selling a larger size.

I then bought the Bambino. I do sprints and olympics in the north east, I have never found it too hot. There was one day that was really warm and I wore it without the visor, just with sun glasses, and it was fine.

The Bambino is very well made compared to the Cerebel, but also more expensive..
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Cerebel typically tests better in the wind tunnel. I have a big head and my Cerebel fits me well and is comfy
Last edited by: Herbert: Jun 16, 18 8:41
Quote Reply
Re: POC Cerebel vs. Kask Bambino [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What size are you wearing?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Used bambino in tons of hot races, never felt that cooling was a problem
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It is a Medium (54-60) and my head is 59cm maybe 59.2 :-)
Quote Reply
Re: POC Cerebel vs. Kask Bambino [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hehe ok I see they have M/L and I wear and L but I have a small head but must wear a large.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Both are hot helmets and not ones I would want to be wearing past a cool 70.3 race personally.
Quote Reply
Re: POC Cerebel vs. Kask Bambino [Shambolic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can't tell the difference in cooling between my Cerebel and my S-works TT. The Cerebel seems to get a really good air flow through the visor.
Quote Reply
Re: POC Cerebel vs. Kask Bambino [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
I can't tell the difference in cooling between my Cerebel and my S-works TT. The Cerebel seems to get a really good air flow through the visor.

We are helmet twins. I have both the Cerebel and S-works TT as well, and agree that I don't notice a heat issue with either of them.

Regarding the size, My Cerebel fits too tightly since it only came in medium at the time, but my fit issue is primarily in width, and in particular with some internal foam protrusions that I had to flatten slightly.
Quote Reply