Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

P5 disc in P5x bike box?
Quote | Reply
I have the Cervelo P5x Bkind bike box and would like to use it for my P5 disc. Before I build it up the P5 disc, is there a need to leave extra housing (di2 and hydraulic) to accommodate for the the inability for the base bar to fold down? Has anyone used the P5x case for a traditional TT bike?
Quote Reply
Re: P5 disc in P5x bike box? [Bogusdogs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No need to leave an excessive amount of hose and di2 cable.
It fit’s in the bikend box.

Jeroen

Owner at TRIPRO, The Netherlands
Quote Reply
Re: P5 disc in P5x bike box? [TRIPRO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you have the P5x bike box? Have you taken the front end off a P5disc to make it work? Also, any experience with an S5 disc in that same box? Just hard when you don’t/can’t remove the hydraulic brake lines :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The P3X fits into the bike box fine, you just have to remove the whole basebar and the monoriser + extensions. You end up securing the basebar to the bike frame on one side or the other. It's pretty easy, just put something firm (like cardboard) in between the bike and the handlebar.

This process would be the same with the S5/P5 Disc.

I also like to use this whenever I'm packing a bike, it's without question the best material for securing things and preventing them from moving. You can find it in many places (Office Depot, Lowes, HD, etc)

Last edited by: jkhayc: Jan 21, 20 8:21
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Bogusdogs, I have the same situation; did you manage to fit the P5 on the Biknd? The P5 aero bar seems hard to place on the side without removing the disc brake caliper which certainly is not a thing to be putting on/off. May be my hydraulic cable is too short. I appreciate if you could share your experience.
Quote Reply