Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

P2 and Soloist
Quote | Reply
Does anyone have both? I have a Soloist and have a decent tri position. Wondering if a P2 would put me in an even better position but close to the same size? I ride a 61 in the Soloist, a 58 Soloist was a touch too small in the tri position.

Any comparisions would be great and appreciated!

Thanks!

Breakfast is for Closers
Quote Reply
Re: P2 and Soloist [140pt6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a 06 Soloist Team and a 08 P2C. I'm definitely in a more aggressive position on the P2, but it's comfortable and I always choose it over my Soloist if I'm riding alone. Soloist has become my road bike for group rides and I use it on my indoor trainer in the winter. I have a 58 in both, I'm 6'1 and 175 lbs but long legs.
Quote Reply
Re: P2 and Soloist [140pt6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have both as well and both are 54s.

I was able to get in a position that was pretty close but I was definitely a bit higher in the front on my Soloist. For me it came down to the fact that I wanted to use a normal tri bar/bar end shifter set up and it was a pain to swap out the front end. I really like riding it as a road bike so ended up buying a P2C. Definitely not the most cost effective approach but I now have two nice bikes.

If using for both tri and road buy another seat post/seat and set it up for your tri position, throw on some clip ons and you are good to go.
Quote Reply