Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Osymetrics vs AbsoluteBlack
Quote | Reply
Two questions:
1) does anybody know if either one Osymetrics oval chainrings or Absolute Chainrings will fit around a pioneer power meter dura-ace crankset. Wondering if that big battery compartment pioneer uses will fit with them. (absoluteblack told me should work but may need to file down, personally I don't like that answer as in reality then anything could fit on anything, lol puzzles would be so easy if you just cut the edge off all of them and put em together. I'd prefer not to have to cut into my chainrings).

2) I already have osymetrics on the tt bike (race setup is 1x arc aerocoach 58T though) and I'd like to start using my road bike some more but I find it'a so difficult to go back and fourth between the ovals (basically rectangles of the osymetrics) and the round rings I have on the road bike. I do love the feel of the ovals so would like to pop on some ovals to the road bike as well so I can go back and fourth easy. Only problem I find is shifting isn't great so that's why I ask osymetric vs absoluteblack as I've heard absoluteblack a little better shifting since the ovality is less pronounced. Anyone have any experience one versus the other.
Quote Reply
Re: Osymetrics vs AbsoluteBlack [f.sorbara.92] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Absolute black is mo problem. The filing is just a little bit which you can do easily with a dremel tool.
5 min job. Very easy, after that works like a charm

Jeroen

Owner at TRIPRO, The Netherlands
Quote Reply