Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Orca P-Flex Wetsuit
Quote | Reply
Anyone see the new Orca Pflex or buy one yet?

I just purchased a Pflex for $449 and as a promotion will be receiving a free Orca sleeveless speedsuit.

Team Endurance Nation
Quote Reply
Re: Orca P-Flex Wetsuit [QuintanaRooster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes I have checked it out- nice but the Aquaman wetsuit line still blows it away.

Steve Fluet
ESTS Coaching
Coaching Advisory Panel- Degree IM Project
Online Training- Ironmanlive
USTS Level 2 Coach
Quote Reply
Re: Orca P-Flex Wetsuit [QuintanaRooster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What kind of promotion? Through who?
Quote Reply
Re: Orca P-Flex Wetsuit [ESTS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What is it about the Aquaman you like so much? I'm about to get a new wetsuit but haven't ever tried an Aquaman.
Quote Reply
Re: Orca P-Flex Wetsuit [jaylew] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The promotion was through select Orca dealers and ended 1/19/04. I bought mine through www.weshobsonperformance.com. Pretty good deal I thought considering the retail on the speedsuit was $200.

Team Endurance Nation
Quote Reply
Re: Orca P-Flex Wetsuit [jaylew] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The quality is super high and the stretch capability of the rubber is unmatched. It is also much lighter in weight than other high end suits. I have the bionik now and will also get the new metal cell due out in March. There is no binding or restirction at all. I tried out every suit last year- I settled on one type with their top end model. Then I found the aquaman. Here is the link- send them an email.

http://english.aquamantri.com/

emillet@aquamantri.com

Steve Fluet
ESTS Coaching
USTS Level 2 Coach
Quote Reply
Re: Orca P-Flex Wetsuit [ESTS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Steve,

Were you including the De Soto T1 Wetsuit in your comparisons? So many good things have been said on this forum about the T1 (quality, comfort, stretch capability). Is the Aquaman, in your opinion, a better choice than the T1 (assuming fit is good in both cases)?

Can you tell us which suit you almost settled on?

Thanks.

Rob
Quote Reply
Re: Orca P-Flex Wetsuit [rjackson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes that did include the new Desoto. I was all set to go with the top of the line QR until I connecting with the Aquaman dealer. The difference was night and day in fit and quality. Many of my clients have also switched to the Aquaman and have been very impressed.

Steve Fluet

ESTS Coaching

USTS Level 2 Coach

Quote Reply