Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Cervelo TT and Triathlon Bikes [BigBoyND] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BigBoyND wrote:
What is the longest reach (back of pad) and lowest stack for a 58 P5d with the stock bar? And What about with ex10?

For some reason the fit tool on the Cervelo website is off. For example, 512 stack and 526 reach shows as possible with riser at +1 and pad hole at +45, but the red crosshair on the chart is 10mm to the right of the shaded fit area.

The fit tool is under construction. I think the graphic parallelogram for the size 58cm P5d represents the EX11 mono-riser, ie. the original one, and the "x" and the prescribe bike that reads out on either side of the screen represents the EX10. The numbers match anyway, an additional 10mm of reach. I'll confirm and let you know.

Eric

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Cervelo TT and Triathlon Bikes [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ericMPro wrote:
jn46 wrote:
Hi Eric,

Interested in a P5d or p series.

Pad X 630
Pad Y 470
Pad Z 190

Height 177cm, 165mm cranks, saddle height 760, sitero 2 saddle.

My current set up is fairly high hands, with a 10degree tilted pad and 40degree extensions.

The height at back of the pad is 630, so slopes up about 15mm to the front. I ride with my elbows very much on the pads, about 20mm further forwards from the back. I might even scoot a bit further than this when properly trying to turtle.

Stats on the website put me at max reach on the 54, although the ex10 bar will give a bit more scope.

I would've happily said 56cm on last year's models with the ex11, and am still thinking 56 with the ex10, but a 54 is now more of an option.

I can't see myself needing to get lower, but could maybe go a couple of cm longer.

Hopefully pic attached. This was crudely done on my phone earlier today after a turbo session, but hopefully gives an idea of where I'm at (medium Scott plasma, 11cm stem, not enough front centre for comfortably fast corners in aero as I've got longer).

I think with the p series, which I'd build up myself from frame, I'd also go 56, but bar choice might be more limited to get a low enough stack.

Would there be any benefits in going for the smaller 54 frame? Just conscious that Ben Hoffman (similar height) and David Mcnamee (taller) are both running 54s, so thinking more monopost exposed might be faster.

Thanks.

James

Hi, sorry, was out of town and away from a computer for the weekend.

With a Pad Stack of 630mm and a Pad Reach of 470mm you are squarely in the center of the range for a 56cm P5d.

There's no way I'd prescribe a 54cm. The slightest need for increased reach and you're stuck on a bike that's too small. Any gains from the mono-post situation would be lost by having a sub-optimal position. IOW, I could see you getting slightly longer than where you're at in your picture. Besides, even on a 56cm you'd still have nearly 40mm of exposed mono-riser, so likely avoiding elbow pad/basebar interaction.

On a 56cm, you have the flexibility to get out to a reach of 500mm at a stack of 610mm, ie. 20mm lower than you are now, so plenty of room to grow, and could get significantly lower if need be, not that I think you need to but sometimes when you get longer or shorter cranks it's more comfortable a little lower. But back on point, the extra reach of a 56cm might come in handy as, like me, you ride with your elbows at the front of your tilted pads, perhaps an indicator of needing more reach, which jives with what I'm seeing in the picture.

Speaking of tilt, you'll want the newer model P5d that comes with the EX10 tiltable mono-riser. Provides great fit flexibility.

56cm P5d... make sense?

Eric

Hi Eric,

I've ended up going for a p3x in large (30% discount which swayed me) and LBS have a scheduled build for 14th December due to backlog. I just need to decide on base bar orientation prior to this. Do you or can someone else with knowledge let me know what the drop of the base bar is please?

Again thanks for all your help.

James
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Cervelo TT and Triathlon Bikes [jn46] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jn46 wrote:
ericMPro wrote:
jn46 wrote:
Hi Eric,

Interested in a P5d or p series.

Pad X 630
Pad Y 470
Pad Z 190

Height 177cm, 165mm cranks, saddle height 760, sitero 2 saddle.

My current set up is fairly high hands, with a 10degree tilted pad and 40degree extensions.

The height at back of the pad is 630, so slopes up about 15mm to the front. I ride with my elbows very much on the pads, about 20mm further forwards from the back. I might even scoot a bit further than this when properly trying to turtle.

Stats on the website put me at max reach on the 54, although the ex10 bar will give a bit more scope.

I would've happily said 56cm on last year's models with the ex11, and am still thinking 56 with the ex10, but a 54 is now more of an option.

I can't see myself needing to get lower, but could maybe go a couple of cm longer.

Hopefully pic attached. This was crudely done on my phone earlier today after a turbo session, but hopefully gives an idea of where I'm at (medium Scott plasma, 11cm stem, not enough front centre for comfortably fast corners in aero as I've got longer).

I think with the p series, which I'd build up myself from frame, I'd also go 56, but bar choice might be more limited to get a low enough stack.

Would there be any benefits in going for the smaller 54 frame? Just conscious that Ben Hoffman (similar height) and David Mcnamee (taller) are both running 54s, so thinking more monopost exposed might be faster.

Thanks.

James

Hi, sorry, was out of town and away from a computer for the weekend.

With a Pad Stack of 630mm and a Pad Reach of 470mm you are squarely in the center of the range for a 56cm P5d.

There's no way I'd prescribe a 54cm. The slightest need for increased reach and you're stuck on a bike that's too small. Any gains from the mono-post situation would be lost by having a sub-optimal position. IOW, I could see you getting slightly longer than where you're at in your picture. Besides, even on a 56cm you'd still have nearly 40mm of exposed mono-riser, so likely avoiding elbow pad/basebar interaction.

On a 56cm, you have the flexibility to get out to a reach of 500mm at a stack of 610mm, ie. 20mm lower than you are now, so plenty of room to grow, and could get significantly lower if need be, not that I think you need to but sometimes when you get longer or shorter cranks it's more comfortable a little lower. But back on point, the extra reach of a 56cm might come in handy as, like me, you ride with your elbows at the front of your tilted pads, perhaps an indicator of needing more reach, which jives with what I'm seeing in the picture.

Speaking of tilt, you'll want the newer model P5d that comes with the EX10 tiltable mono-riser. Provides great fit flexibility.

56cm P5d... make sense?

Eric

Hi Eric,

I've ended up going for a p3x in large (30% discount which swayed me) and LBS have a scheduled build for 14th December due to backlog. I just need to decide on base bar orientation prior to this. Do you or can someone else with knowledge let me know what the drop of the base bar is please?

Again thanks for all your help.

James

I'm hearing anecdotally that up is the way to go.

Congrats on the size L P3x! That's exciting. With the P3x, and a Pad Stack of 630mm and Pad Reach of 470mm you're in the lower third center of the quadrant with 37mm of mono-riser and pads set in the +35 holes.

Good luck and let me know how it works out!

Eric

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Cervelo TT and Triathlon Bikes [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi

Would I be able to fit on a P5 disc with the standard bars or would I have to change to the p3X bars. Happy for the pads to be a little closer together if that’s the only thing.

I am 177cm height and currently ride a 2019 P2 size 54.

I also currently use 165mm cranks

Saddle height - 734mm

Arm pad reach (BB to back of pad) - 414mm

Arm pad stack BB 699mm

Arm pad width - 280mm

Thank you very much
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Cervelo TT and Triathlon Bikes [Aarbiser] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Aarbiser wrote:
Hi

Would I be able to fit on a P5 disc with the standard bars or would I have to change to the p3X bars. Happy for the pads to be a little closer together if that’s the only thing.

I am 177cm height and currently ride a 2019 P2 size 54.

I also currently use 165mm cranks

Saddle height - 734mm

Arm pad reach (BB to back of pad) - 414mm

Arm pad stack BB 699mm

Arm pad width - 280mm

Thank you very much

hi, thanks for reaching out.

OK, your position is very "upright", in that you're off the charts high and left for any of the sizes of the P5d. Even if you added the EX10 mono-riser from the P3x, you'd still be off the charts. For example, a reach of 414mm is in the range of a 51cm P5d, but a stack of 699mm is *just* barely in the range, the very top of the range, of the biggest size the 58cm P5d. You're missing the 54cm and 56cm altogether. This is notable to me as a fitter, sight unseen. It's a pretty unorthodox position and so we should dig into that.

So, something is up. I'd encourage you to consider reevaluating your relationship with your saddle to see if that can help you get a little lower or further forward, perhaps seeing a reputable fitter, and also perhaps posting a "critique my fit" thread to Slowtwitch for some crowdsourced feedback and wisdom.

In the meantime, do you have any pics of you on your bike in your tri position? How long have you been riding prior to getting your P2 last year? Was there a bike fit associated with that purchase?

thanks,
Eric

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the response. I have been riding road bikes for around 6 year but only started triathlons around 4 years ago. I have done a couple of 70.3's now and am planning on doing a lot more in the future. I did have a fit when i brought the bike but was going more for comfort to be honest as had not been on the tri bars before. I previously used my super six road bikes with extensions.

How low do I need to go for me to fit the 51 or 54.
Here is a terrible pic of me on my P2
Last edited by: Aarbiser: Nov 25, 20 11:40
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Trying to finalize which route to go re: bikes. Likely down to a Cervelo Px (3/5/series) if I go full bike if it works for me, or something like the Tririg Omni if I keep my rim wheels and crankset/PM.

Current Fit (reach is too short) on a size Small Shiv TT. Looking to get longer and tilt the bars.

Pad X Reach (Saddle to back of pads): 490
Pad Y Stack: 620
Pad Z (CtC): 160

SH: 78cm (with 165 crank)

Previous stack as low as 590.

EDIT: Prior to the Shiv TT, I was on a ~2011 P3 56cm. but don't have the measurements for that bike.

Cervelo calculator has me at Size L for the P3x and PX series with room to get longer like I need. Sound right?
Last edited by: gbtrinride: Nov 25, 20 11:32
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Cervelo TT and Triathlon Bikes [Aarbiser] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Aarbiser wrote:
Thanks for the response. I have been riding road bikes for around 6 year but only started triathlons around 4 years ago. I have done a couple of 70.3's now and am planning on doing a lot more in the future. I did have a fit when i brought the bike but was going more for comfort to be honest as had not been on the tri bars before. I previously used my super six road bikes with extensions.

How low do I need to go for me to fit the 51 or 54.
Here is a terrible pic of me on my P2

Here’s your pic. Very hard to extrapolate from a frontal view but I’d say that this is a classic “road bike” fit. A proper tri fit would move your saddle and pads forward and more in range of a 54cm or 56cm P5d.

For example, if you moved an inch forward and an inch down, you’d hit the back end of a 56cm. The trick to getting there is basically the tri saddle and crank length choice, something that a good tri fitter can coach you on... postural coaching I call it.

Eric

Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Cervelo TT and Triathlon Bikes [gbtrinride] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gbtrinride wrote:
Trying to finalize which route to go re: bikes. Likely down to a Cervelo Px (3/5/series) if I go full bike if it works for me, or something like the Tririg Omni if I keep my rim wheels and crankset/PM.

Current Fit (reach is too short) on a size Small Shiv TT. Looking to get longer and tilt the bars.

Pad X Reach (Saddle to back of pads): 490
Pad Y Stack: 620
Pad Z (CtC): 160

SH: 78cm (with 165 crank)

Previous stack as low as 590.

EDIT: Prior to the Shiv TT, I was on a ~2011 P3 56cm. but don't have the measurements for that bike.

Cervelo calculator has me at Size L for the P3x and PX series with room to get longer like I need. Sound right?

Can you tell me your saddle setback so I can figure your Pad X from the BB?

Just off the cuff, you’re a 54cm or 56cm P5d, M or L P3x.

Eric

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry, realized I missed that. Setback is roughly -6 to -6.5cm, and I am riding slack constrained by the frame (and roadie history - originally setup by Joe Santos similar on a P3). Don't have the forward seat post, otherwise would have moved it forward.

PadX from BB right now is 465 to center of pads, around 430 to back of pads.
Last edited by: gbtrinride: Nov 25, 20 20:32
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Cervelo TT and Triathlon Bikes [TriFluid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi
Apologies if this has been answered already in the previous 584 posts...

I'm looking at a new P-series.
I have fit co-ords from a previous fit so can suss out stack / reach etc (my current bike does have a limiter that my saddle is as far forward as possible on a relatively slack seat tube angle of 76 degrees and no 'slider' style clamp to offer large ranges of fore-aft. Its just the length of saddle rail for adjustment).
I'm relatively long leg / short torso and arms so a fairly high seat post length - so the seat post setback is more than it would be for someone at 5ft tall at the same angle.)

But one item I can't see or find in the geometry charts is the seatpost angle.
And surely all stack/reach co-ords for sizing the correct bike must have an underlying assumption that you can get the saddle in the right place w.r.t. the BB, particularly the set back.

For ref, my current saddle (adamo Prologue) is 44mm behind the BB centre, measured to the tip of the saddle nose.
Saddle height 811mm BB centre to top surface of saddle measured in the centre (for fore-aft) of the saddle.
175mm cranks.

Or am I worrying about nothing ?

Many thanks.

(
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Cervelo TT and Triathlon Bikes [gbtrinride] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gbtrinride wrote:
Sorry, realized I missed that. Setback is roughly -6 to -6.5cm, and I am riding slack constrained by the frame (and roadie history - originally setup by Joe Santos similar on a P3). Don't have the forward seat post, otherwise would have moved it forward.

PadX from BB right now is 465 to center of pads, around 430 to back of pads.

What kind of saddle?

Based on this you'd be a M in P3x but just barely and it would be better to be on the size L with the additional reach you feel like you need.

Eric

Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Cervelo TT and Triathlon Bikes [BobAjobb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BobAjobb wrote:
Hi
Apologies if this has been answered already in the previous 584 posts...

I'm looking at a new P-series.
I have fit co-ords from a previous fit so can suss out stack / reach etc (my current bike does have a limiter that my saddle is as far forward as possible on a relatively slack seat tube angle of 76 degrees and no 'slider' style clamp to offer large ranges of fore-aft. It's just the length of saddle rail for adjustment).
I'm relatively long leg / short torso and arms so a fairly high seat post length - so the seat post setback is more than it would be for someone at 5ft tall at the same angle.)

But one item I can't see or find in the geometry charts is the seatpost angle.
And surely all stack/reach co-ords for sizing the correct bike must have an underlying assumption that you can get the saddle in the right place w.r.t. the BB, particularly the set back.

For ref, my current saddle (adamo Prologue) is 44mm behind the BB centre, measured to the tip of the saddle nose.
Saddle height 811mm BB centre to top surface of saddle measured in the centre (for fore-aft) of the saddle.
175mm cranks.

Or am I worrying about nothing ?

Many thanks.

You'll have no trouble getting your saddle to zero offset or even further forward. Most tri bikes have an effective 80 degree seat angle.

Eric

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks very much.
There's some good deals just coming up here in Blighty!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi again.

If I may ask... here goes with my current bike fit numbers, if you could see what size you think I should be on, For a P-Series disc, please.

Height 6 ft 0 (183cm).
Relatively long femur vs everything else.

Saddle. Adamo Prologue (= PL 1.1 in the new range).
Saddle nose 44mm behind the BB.

175mm cranks (but will probably drop to 170mm on a new bike).

Stack - BB to top of arm pads. 435mm

Reach. BB to rear of arm pad. 710mm

Saddle top to arm pad drop, 100mm

Arm pad width (inside edge to inside edge) 85mm.
Aero bar extensions 90mm apart, measured on centre lines.
Outside edge to outside edge of pads 280mm
(Profile Design F35 pad on a J5 bracket)

Saddle distance, BB to top surface of saddle (at saddle centre in fore-aft direction) 811mm on 175mm cranks.

I'm limited in drop / getting low by a long standing neck injury that limits my ability to lift my neck / head upwards/backwards - so too low and I just can't look up to see where I'm going (and think a position where people stare 3" in front of their wheel and not look up the road is a recipe for a big crash - certainly in the UK with the state of the roads, morons in cars etc).

I can see myself maybe getting a bit longer and lower vs the current front end position, but not needing to go any further backwards or up.
(I don't feel cramped and knees are nowhere near hitting my arms, I've done a few IMs in basically this position.

Use of bike - half and full IMs as main target / reason.

(When the neck problem flared up badly a year or two ago I had to resort to a mega-rise stem to do a couple of races - but then all bets were off, it was a really compromised position just to do the event and accept the extra 15 minutes on the bike)

I THINK I'd be on a 56 with quite a few spacers under the arm pads (58 just maybe but probably end up with a short stem).
But want to check / confirm with someone who actually knows.

(Getting a new fit done properly is not possible at present here in the UK which is a PITA due to Covid restrictions).

Thanks very much in advance.
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Cervelo TT and Triathlon Bikes [BobAjobb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BobAjobb wrote:
Hi again.

If I may ask... here goes with my current bike fit numbers, if you could see what size you think I should be on, For a P-Series disc, please.

Height 6 ft 0 (183cm).
Relatively long femur vs everything else.

Saddle. Adamo Prologue (= PL 1.1 in the new range).
Saddle nose 44mm behind the BB.

175mm cranks (but will probably drop to 170mm on a new bike).

Stack - BB to top of arm pads. 435mm

Reach. BB to rear of arm pad. 710mm

Saddle top to arm pad drop, 100mm

Arm pad width (inside edge to inside edge) 85mm.
Aero bar extensions 90mm apart, measured on centre lines.
Outside edge to outside edge of pads 280mm
(Profile Design F35 pad on a J5 bracket)

Saddle distance, BB to top surface of saddle (at saddle centre in fore-aft direction) 811mm on 175mm cranks.

I'm limited in drop / getting low by a long standing neck injury that limits my ability to lift my neck / head upwards/backwards - so too low and I just can't look up to see where I'm going (and think a position where people stare 3" in front of their wheel and not look up the road is a recipe for a big crash - certainly in the UK with the state of the roads, morons in cars etc).

I can see myself maybe getting a bit longer and lower vs the current front end position, but not needing to go any further backwards or up.
(I don't feel cramped and knees are nowhere near hitting my arms, I've done a few IMs in basically this position.

Use of bike - half and full IMs as main target / reason.

(When the neck problem flared up badly a year or two ago I had to resort to a mega-rise stem to do a couple of races - but then all bets were off, it was a really compromised position just to do the event and accept the extra 15 minutes on the bike)

I THINK I'd be on a 56 with quite a few spacers under the arm pads (58 just maybe but probably end up with a short stem).
But want to check / confirm with someone who actually knows.

(Getting a new fit done properly is not possible at present here in the UK which is a PITA due to Covid restrictions).

Thanks very much in advance.

I think you mean Pad Reach of 435mm and Pad Stack of 710mm.

On a 58cm P-Series you can hit a stack of 715mm with the 50mm riser (maxed out essentially) and a pad reach of 444mm with the pad holder in the rearward orientation and the pads in the middle holes. The 58cm in this configuration would allow you to still get longer and lower. If you tilt your extensions and pads, the stack would drop to about 705mm.

Make sense?

Eric

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Let me try that one again (sorry I'm an eeejit and had added some figures up the wrong way / written down wrong)

Reach 450mm
Stack 695.

(The reason for the change in numbers : my pads are now 15mm further forward than the fit co-ords I had - my arms are in the same place but the pads further forward on my arms rather than point of my elbow - just more comfy). I added 15mm to the wrong value 😖).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BobAjobb wrote:
Let me try that one again (sorry I'm an eeejit and had added some figures up the wrong way / written down wrong)

Reach 450mm
Stack 695.

(The reason for the change in numbers : my pads are now 15mm further forward than the fit co-ords I had - my arms are in the same place but the pads further forward on my arms rather than point of my elbow - just more comfy). I added 15mm to the wrong value 😖).

Still a 58cm P-Series, with the 25mm riser this time and the pads either mid or all the way forward in rearward orientation pad holder setup.

Eric

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great. Thanks ever so much.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi Eric,

In reading through some of the previous responses, I wanted to ask you to confirm my suspicions. So here are the measurements:

Height 180 cm, not long legged, long torso, just medium!

I’m currently on a 7 year old medium QR CD0.1

I’ve changed the stem to a 100mm stem and have a pad x measurement of 645mm and a pad y of 450.

I’m looking to get a p series. I think I would have more flexibility with a 56, but I’m not sure if a 54 would work if I swapped out the stem

Thanks,
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My last tri bike was a 2014 P2, size 54. I am signed up for Tulsa next year and went ahead and ordered a 2020 P3 in the same size, but they sent me a 56. I'm curious if anyone can look at my old fit coordinates and tell me if I can make the 56 work or if I need to send it back and get the smaller size. The only reason I ask is b/c I ride a 56 on my gravel bike.

These are old fit coordinates, so probably close, but not perfect as I haven't been on a TT bike in a couple of years.

Stack: 511
Reach: 398

Saddle Height: 764
Nose to Bar: 520
Drop to Pad: 85
Setback from BB: -0.5
Pad Stack/Reach: 643/455
Crank length: 165

FYI, the 56 frame sitting in my office has 170 cranks.

Any thoughts on if I can even get close?
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Cervelo TT and Triathlon Bikes [ralphiex] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ralphiex wrote:
Hi Eric,

In reading through some of the previous responses, I wanted to ask you to confirm my suspicions. So here are the measurements:

Height 180 cm, not long legged, long torso, just medium!

I’m currently on a 7 year old medium QR CD0.1

I’ve changed the stem to a 100mm stem and have a pad x measurement of 645mm and a pad y of 450.

I’m looking to get a p series. I think I would have more flexibility with a 56, but I’m not sure if a 54 would work if I swapped out the stem

Thanks,

hi, thanks for reaching out.

Yeah, that's a toughie... you're in the upper mid quadrant of the 54cm but the left mid quadrant of the 56cm, with still plenty of stack to play with on the 56cm. I'd probably put you on the 56cm given that the P-Series Zipp cockpit is very adjustable, but you could make a 54cm work as well. You'd be using the big spacers for sure.

56cm P-Series.

Eric

Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Cervelo TT and Triathlon Bikes [JMosey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JMosey wrote:
My last tri bike was a 2014 P2, size 54. I am signed up for Tulsa next year and went ahead and ordered a 2020 P3 in the same size, but they sent me a 56. I'm curious if anyone can look at my old fit coordinates and tell me if I can make the 56 work or if I need to send it back and get the smaller size. The only reason I ask is b/c I ride a 56 on my gravel bike.

These are old fit coordinates, so probably close, but not perfect as I haven't been on a TT bike in a couple of years.

Stack: 511
Reach: 398

Saddle Height: 764
Nose to Bar: 520
Drop to Pad: 85
Setback from BB: -0.5
Pad Stack/Reach: 643/455
Crank length: 165

FYI, the 56 frame sitting in my office has 170 cranks.

Any thoughts on if I can even get close?

hey, thanks for reaching out.

56cm P3 will totally work. You should have been on a 56cm to begin with. What cockpit will you be putting on it? Swap the 170mm cranks for 165s.

Eric

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Привет Эрик,
Я ищу Cervélo P-Series, но не знаю, какой у меня размер рамы - 51 или 54. В настоящее время я езжу на шоссейном велосипеде.
У меня 174 см и 84 см по внутреннему шву.
Благодарность
Quote Reply
Re: Official FIT ASSISTANCE for Cervelo TT and Triathlon Bikes [Denis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
it's a damned good thing eric reads лосипед

Dan Empfield
aka Slowman
Quote Reply

Prev Next