Couple of things I have learned/noticed:
- Small parts are hard to come by, when they have them they are loaded to the Canyon Accessories section: https://www.canyon.com/en-us/accessories (they currently have the Garmin mount that attaches to the bottle in stock).
- Still can't get the rear integrated bottle mount.
- When your arm pads are soaked in sweat or wet from washing your bike, DO NOT try and remove them. The velcro from the pad side will come off, easily fixed with using super glue to re-attach.
- I also found that if you carefully use the "tool storage area" you can put the tube into the top tube creating more space for other things in the compartment.
- I have found the Premiere Bike Box is a great case for the bike!
- I have snapped one of the spacer bolts from tightening from the bottom rather than the top, so now I always tighten from the top and have not had any issues.
- The #1 question I get is how does the Speedmax compare to your previous bike, the P5. Still need to do a write up on that, but hopefully in the next few weeks will get around to it.
- The US Customer Service is easy to reach and always helpful: 1-833-226-9661
- Jay Prasuhn frequents the ST forum, so hopefully we will see him chiming in on here from time to time.
And to get things started...................... (of note, I am now running 51Speedshop extensions)
Website | Twitter: @BW_Tri |Instagram: @BW_Tri | Strava | Co-Founder & Coach at: KIS Coaching
Team RWB Ambassador | Deals & Discounts from Sponsors
Supported by: Clever Training| Kiwami Tri | Precision Hydration | | blueseventy | ISM | Canyon| Ceramic Speed