Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Official BMC Time Machine Owners Thread [trimags] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
@trimags: makes sense .... but oddly enough, the top hole is not drilled all the way through, but the bottom hole is.
Last edited by: EifelZiege: Sep 3, 21 1:12
Quote Reply
Re: Official BMC Time Machine Owners Thread [EifelZiege] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does anybody use a BMC Timemachine 01 Disc with a Taxc Neo 2T ?
What are your experiences - does it fit & work ?
Quote Reply
Tire clearance [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi there,

ready to pull the plug and get the BMC Time Machine Disc 01 FRS, can you please let me know if you managed to have any 28mm tires (tubeless) or am i limited to 25? Was planning to pair them with the 454 or 404NSW

The extra confort the 28 provide is not something i think i can part with…
Many thanks for your feedbacks, Dorin
Quote Reply
Re: Tire clearance [dorinboca] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have 2 rear boxes that will fit a Small/Medium/Large BMC Time Machine ready for immediate shipment, Cost is $200, shipping within the US is $15, international is $25.

Order here https://custombikexcessories.com/...ts/bmc-tm01-rear-box

http://www.custombikexcessories.com
Instagram
Facebook
Quote Reply
Re: Official BMC Time Machine Owners Thread [fabricatedyou] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any folks with the disc break model have any trouble with disc break rub? I can't seem to get mine to run quite without a tick. Sometimes I can adjust them to silent, but then it comes back pretty quickly. I've taken it to the shop I purchased it at a number of times and they also seem to be at a loss for a long term fix. Any folks with a similar issue? Prior to getting a bike with disc breaks, I kept hearing they were all the rage because you don't need to ever adjust them...
Quote Reply
Re: Official BMC Time Machine Owners Thread [BNothling] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Has anyone else had an issue with the draft box ejecting while racing?
Mine decided to exit the vehicle while I was braking heavily downhill into a hotdog turn on the weekend, haven't had it happen before, even on longer rides.
Thinking maybe a little bit of tape on the inside to expand out the connection, any other options?
Quote Reply
Re: Official BMC Time Machine Owners Thread [Cape_Horn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Had mine eject mid-race a few weeks ago.
Thinking about options
Quote Reply
Re: Official BMC Time Machine Owners Thread [Rainbow_Warrior] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't remember what it's called, but there is a bottle lid that comes with an integrated straw and refill port to change nearly any standard bottle into a hydration system.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dorin,
Did you already had a chance to test 28 TLE tires ?
I am also interested in this and appreciate any feedback.
Tom
Quote Reply
Re: Tire clearance [EifelZiege] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I put the zipp 404 firecrest, the new model with conti 28 tubeless and hookless on the frame did not look good at all. Fron plenty of clearance on the rear was about 3mm spade left on each side of the wall…i could flex it by hand to hit the chainstay….
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thx, sounds like better staying with 25 tires.
Quote Reply
Re: Official BMC Time Machine Owners Thread [EifelZiege] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey sorry I didn't see your question but I've been using the Tacx Neo 2T since September with BMC Timemachine 01 Disc Size L with no issues
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
3mm should be fine. How does flexing it by hand reflect how you'll actually ride the bike?
Quote Reply
Re: Tire clearance [imswimmer328] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If when flexed by hand hits the chainstay, can you imagine how it will be when full body weight is on the bike and lets say sitting up the saddle for a climb…
Last edited by: dorinboca: Feb 4, 22 3:54
Quote Reply
Re: Official BMC Time Machine Owners Thread [BNothling] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BNothling wrote:
Hey guys,

I recently took ownership of a 2018 Time Machine02 model with Ultegra Di2. It's been a bit of a rocky start to the relationship in swapping the 3T Revo cockpit from my previous bike and getting that all rigged up which was a bit painful getting all the cables routed through the cockpit and to where they needed to be. What was the real icing on the cake was realising rather painfully 50m out of my driveway that the previous owner has cut the seat post right down and it must have been above (below?) minimum insertion and at the first bump, had the seat post fall out and we took a low speed tumble. No damage to me or the bike, just the pride and ego. So, we have a new seat post on the way to rectify that.

On the note of that, there was a lot of swearing and bruising of knuckles trying to get to the saddle clamp bolt up and underneath my Sitero saddle. Is there an easy way to do this or is it trying really hard to get a 13mm ratchet spanner under there and using 6 pairs of hands to hold the saddle exactly where it needs to be whilst it gets done up 2 clicks at a time?

Additionally, is there an option to upgrade to the integrated brake front fork from the 01 or am I stuck with having the brake caliper in the wind robbing me of 30s over a 90km course?

Thanks,
Ben
Just putting together a TM02
A Tririg brake fits the bill
Quote Reply
Re: BMC Timemachine 2021 SRAM Force AXS Blipbox Battery [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dear all,

does anybody have a procedure to replace the battery on the SRAM Force AXS Blipbox on the 2021 Timemachine?

I know where the Blipbox is in the front compartment but I dont know how to remove it to access the battery on the underneath side?

thanks and best regards
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just putting this together
Last edited by: m@tty: Mar 6, 22 12:54
Quote Reply
Re: Official BMC Time Machine Owners Thread [m@tty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice! Do you have a frontal shot of that, and maybe a close up of the brakes. Thx
Quote Reply
Re: Official BMC Time Machine Owners Thread [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here you go! the rear brake is the Ultegra that came with the frame.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That the PD Aeria stem and bars? You have the junction box. stashed in there? Looks great..what size?
Quote Reply
Re: Official BMC Time Machine Owners Thread [mike s] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mike s wrote:
That the PD Aeria stem and bars? You have the junction box. stashed in there? Looks great..what size?

It’s the Aeria Ultimate Stem with 3T Vola Bars.
I used a Profile Design Aeroport for the bar end junction box. It took a bit of Dremell work to make it fit.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Couple of changes to the Timemachine.
DTSwiss Front Wheel for windier conditions and moved the cockpit from 15 degree to 20 degree tilt blocks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
New Timemachine:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc7dO2FruQ0/

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Today I did a test with 28size Schwalbe Pro ONE tubeless wheels.
This works perfect with my BMC Timemachine ONE (disc version 2021).
Plenty of space bw wheel and frame.
If somebody is interested, I can make pictutes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi fellow Time machine owners. I have kept the stock DT Swiss Wheels on my timemachine (https://www.bmc-switzerland.com/...c-one/category/1924/) and now have 25-622 GP 5000 S Tubeless on them. I was wondering if anyone had a similar setup and could help guide me to the correct PSI. I am 71Kgs. I see the max is 73 PSI but I haven't been able to find a guide which dials it in (ENVE had a good one I used to use).

Thanks for any help!
Quote Reply

Prev Next