Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ocean swim anyone- Manhattan Beach, CA
Quote | Reply
Hello,
Curious, are there any OW swim groups gathering since every pool in LA County is closed (it seems)? Pier to pier? Time? Day?

Thanks,
Jason
Quote Reply
Re: Ocean swim anyone- Manhattan Beach, CA [jasatucla] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd wait for a while once all this rain is done.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Tough Times Don't Last, Tough People Do.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There always are but as mentioned with rain last week and tomorrow I would not go in the ocean until Thursday earliest. May rain again next weekend into the week after
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll be doing some OWS as soon as the rain clears (assuming it is socially responsible at that point). I'm up in Santa Monica

-------
Anders
Last edited by: AMC: Mar 15, 20 19:53
Quote Reply
Re: Ocean swim anyone- Manhattan Beach, CA [AMC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Please keep me posted. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Ocean swim anyone- Manhattan Beach, CA [AMC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AMC wrote:
I'll be doing some OWS as soon as the rain clears (assuming it is socially responsible at that point). I'm up in Santa Monica

Second this... I'll probably get out to T26 for a few swims while everything is closed but agreed, not until at least 3 days post rain. The runoff is not something you want to chance being in.
Quote Reply
Re: Ocean swim anyone- Manhattan Beach, CA [BrentwoodTriGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BrentwoodTriGuy wrote:
AMC wrote:

Second this... I'll probably get out to T26 for a few swims while everything is closed but agreed, not until at least 3 days post rain. The runoff is not something you want to chance being in.

TBH, by the time it's clear enough after the rain, we might be happy that they will even let us out of the house. Not said facetiously
Quote Reply