Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

OT - Crack, Booze & Hookers
Quote | Reply
What are your vices -

Crack, Booze and & hookers used to be mine...

Now the vices are bikes, wet suits, training clothes and races.

But I am sure most of us could admit to at least one or more of the later vices, plus they are not really all that jucie to talk about.

SO.... what are your real vices, be honest...

Mine...

Diet Coke - can not live without it, but at least I am mostly additcted to the decaffinated.

Shitty Foods - chicken wings, ice cream with cake mixed in and pizza.

TV - can't go all the way into that would take up too much space.

Goof'in off at work as much as possible, especially the 2 hr. lunch ride and/or swim

Nookie w/da wife

The internet and email - can't let my self get away from it

http://www.clevetriclub.com

rob reddy
Last edited by: Foolish Tri Guy: Apr 13, 04 16:41
Quote Reply
Re: OT - Crack, Booze & Hookers [Foolish Tri Guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd have to say that ice cream and TV are my two biggest vices. I'd love to watch less TV and do more interactive stuff with my wife and kids, but it's especially hard not to just sit down and brainlessly stare at the tube after the kids go down to bed.

Ice cream will always be one of my true loves, and I don't have any plans to change it!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My vices would have to be Krispy Kreme doughnuts (I think there was a thread here a while back that abour 3 or so was equal to the fat in a pound of bacon), and the white cheese dip we get at mexican restaurants here on the east coast. Other than that I'd say goofing off on the computer.

Tim Anderson
"It's the nature of the internets that you get some dweeb who knows nothing about (insert topic here) pontificates about (topic), believing that his/her opinion is worth the same as opinions from those who actually knows what's going on." --Echappist
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My big vice? Romance, believe it or not...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Crack, Booze and & hookers used to be mine... "

Sounds like you deserve some real credit for turning your life around. We have a guy in our roadie group like that.

Guess I've been a bit of a goody-goody in comparison despite my many life experiences. Always have enjoyed wine, beer or rum. Tied a few on in my time but not on a regular basis. Usually it's all in moderation.

Smoked a bit of pot in my hippy days, but that was many years ago when I was quite young. Can't remember the last time as it was so long ago.

Never been to a hooker in my life. Never had to or ever would. Never understood why some guys go to hookers, especially with the diseases in this day and age. Sex without some sort of emotional commitment is meaningless IMO. Why not just buy a girly magazine and masterbate for what emotional enjoyment anyone would have with a prostitute.

Guess I don't have any real vices. Did go thru a divorce. Looking back I could have been far more ambitious and productive, but having a little no stress home chiro office in the boonies isn't all that bad either. The bills always get paid, my kids are getting thru college and my health is excellent after 52 yrs of life and I've got a great 2nd tri-wife. Guess there is nothing really to complain about.

OK maybe there is one vice - Survivor on Thursday nights.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Vodka and whiskey - if there's a bottle of either in the house, it'll be consumed in moderation every night (one stiff drink) until it's gone.

Candy - if it's in the house it goes into my mouth. It takes my wife a week to eat a pack of Skittles, literally. A pack of Skittles is barely a mouthful for me.

Pepsi - I buy one can at a time, about once every two weeks. Otherwise I'll drink a six-pack in a day.

Coffee - No explanation or excuse necessary.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TV - "24" "West Wing" "Monster House"

Alcohol - the occasional dry martini when not in severe monk-like training status

12 inch subway sandwiches at lunch or big hawaiian plate lunches when not in severe monk-like training status

Women used to be a problem but nothing that two divorces couldn't solve. Now I try to keep the tri-wife very happy and succeed most of the time.

FIST Certified Fitter
Salt Lake City, Utah
Quote Reply
Re: OT - Crack, Booze & Hookers [ssn759co] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SSN759co - Did you command the Jefferson City? Cool!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Slowtwitch forum.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I thought this was going to be a thread about Bill Clinton.
Quote Reply
Re: OT - Crack, Booze & Hookers [triclyde] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
(rim shot)

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mine is sweets - cookies, chocolate, etc. Unfortunately, my wife loves to bake.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Beer, eBay and nurses.

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Last edited by: randymar: Apr 14, 04 8:57
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Smoking. Although I don't think that smoking is inherently evil.

I'm not admitting any of my real vices to you unless you're a priest, sitting on the other side of a confessional screen.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sleep and junk food. In that order. Dragging my ass out of bed is one of the hardest things I do all day.

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lucky Charms. When in "big training" mode, I can easily eat a box in one sitting without stopping. GROAN! I don't even keep them in the house anymore. Trail mix is a close second..
Quote Reply