Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
OT: Who is what?
Quote | Reply
We have all these thread about age, sign, pictures.. Let's tie it all in together, who is single? who is taken? who is married? and who has kids? It should make interesting statistics...
Quote Reply
Re: OT: Who is what? [Marisol] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Married 6 years (Valentines 98), with one wonderful little girl expected September 21 (my birthday).

Two great adopted pound puppies complete our little family.

I just can not wait to grab my little girl and bring her across a finish line.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

totally single

one 2.5 year old son who is my world
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
12 years to the same wonderful woman, 11 year old daughter, 9 year old son, 19 month old perfect dog. Tiny organ.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: OT: Who is what? [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Tiny organ."

It's not the size of the pencil but the way you sign your name. But from the looks of your blog, you can't sign shit. ;-)

"your horse is too high" - tigerchik
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Marisol, you left out your information in your request!

I'm (re-)married to a woman that looks like a twin of one of the Victoria's Secret models (so, yes, I guess you can say I have the body of a 30 year-old...even if it belongs to my wife). Have a 20 year-old son (the teenage years weren't a problem at all...he certainly was not the stereotypical teenager) that's a senior in college in getting an engineering/business double major, and a 28 month old daughter that dearly loves to jump on a mini-trampoline and can already read, but, more importantly, she's potty trained. Salvaged stray mutt dog to round out the bunch...I'm most like the dog.

Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur
(That which is said in Latin sounds profound)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
29. dude. single. nj. cpa. no kids. 4 bikes. waaayyy too much tri gear lying around the place. LP and Florida alum. next stop - CDA.

edits to keep up with the trends:

bikes (chronological order) - fuji aloha (yeech), cervelo p2k (woohoo), specialized allez, kestrel 200sci...2 tri bike then 2 road bike = ass backwards purchasing trend

speedplay convert

5'9 155 lbs

jeep grand cherokee

no pets, unless you count the bikes
Last edited by: RSum716: Aug 6, 04 5:27
Quote Reply
Re: OT: Who is what? [RSum716] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

single.

taupo, new zealand.

taurus.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
20, single. loving every moment of the free college life b/c i gotta take on the real world. The jefferson national forest is my backyard. the riding couldn't get any sweeter! have the new river gorge up the street 2 hrs for weekend getaways to paddle and climb. just got a new boing boing mtb earlier this summer and loving every day of this sweet sweet life of mine!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
42, male, single. Been dating a nice girl for about 8-9 weeks. Never been married. Statistics suggest I never will be. I'm pretty set in my ways.

I like cats and books and triathlons. Movies too. I own a bike shop. We try to make it the best we can. All my friends are good guys.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: OT: Who is what? [yaquicarbo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok... 31. Single. 5 bikes. house. and 2 cats.. :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
33, single, house, dog, 4 bikes, 3 motorcycles, jeep, car, and no kids. Never married and I'm starting to think that I'm part of the statistic that never will be.

"your horse is too high" - tigerchik
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
35, single, live in North Carolina but would rather be home in Huntington Beach, 2 incredible kids, 2 bikes and 2 hermit crabs

-----------------------------------------------
maylene jackson, cscs
http://www.kidsintraining.org
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
35, never married, no kids. Currently pet-free due to work schedule.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Divorced from first wife after fifteen years. Living common law for seven years with woman who has also been divorced. We consider and call ourselves husband/wife and don't need another marriage contract or church wedding to prove it. Got a co-signed mortgage which is more of a legal commitment.

Live with three cats, two black labs and two part time kids from my first marriage (ages 15 & 20).
Quote Reply
Re: OT: Who is what? [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i only got 1 bike. dammit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
married (7 years), 2 kids Benji and Schatz, both of them are dumb, they will never go to school...
Benji has an eating disorder...eats everything...chairs, tables, remote controls, sandals and lives in a crate when we are not home...
Schatz as a serious obsessive-compulsive personality...runs after everything you throw, and has a terrible breath. Both are very hairy...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
35, single, scorpio, masters swim coach, construction project manager(B.S.M.E.), platoon leader, az army national guard, tempe, arizona, 8 years in triathlon. Bound for Iraq in about 4 months.

Additional data-

1 tri-bike, 1 fixie, 1 mt bike, 1 motorcycle, 1 road frame, too much tri-gear. No pets, no kids.

RHR 42ish, Sprint PR 1:00:13.xx, Oly PR 2:13:xx, 1/2IM PR 5:05:xx, Several top 10 finsishes, 1 AG 1st, several AG podiums.

Ed

LLLEEEEEEEEEEEERRRROOOYYY JEEENNNNNKKKIIINNNNNS!!!
Last edited by: edwinj: Aug 6, 04 10:59
Quote Reply
Re: OT: Who is what? [edwinj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
are we saying what we do now?

well im a lawyer.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow I can Purrrr..........I saw your picture (I think )last year. Your success AND looks,,,,,Hubba Hubba...............Seriously,my e-mail is KenLuvsJody@aol.com (I say that so the world knows I love her) Single till 40, great,wonderful,adoring wife(i do not deserve,she EVEN loves me AFTER she got to know me)Now 44 You even helped me with some advice................Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
31, married, wife, 1-4 week old boy.

6 Bikes,

nowhere near enough time to train as i would like to!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Picture Mirasol?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
48 Married, Sales Guy no kids, 2 dogs 3 horses, 8 bikes

Trathlete, USAT Referee, USAT SW Region Board Member,

AERC Endurance rider [Equestrian for those who don't know]

Volunteer Firefighter for Santa Cruz Co, CA

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"on your Left"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh dear, well: nearly 46, never married, new girlfriend since April (she's 27 :-)). 5 bikes. No kids, used to have cats.

And I'm a aussie (HELP!), but have been living in Switzerland since I was nine.

Simon
Last edited by: simon: Aug 5, 04 23:32
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well... I'm 42 (but look 32), divorced (happily and friendly with my ex), no girlfriend (but I envy Simon) two beautiful young children (boy and girl), one dog (we just call "crazy dog"), one neighborhood cat (I think he has three different names depending on which house you ask), and my kids did an inventory and we (the three of us) have 12 complete bikes, three unbuilt frames and lots and lots of wheels (can you have too many bikes and/or wheels?).

Did I mention I was single?

http://irondad06.blogspot.com/

http://irondad.blogspot.com/

Quote Reply

Prev Next