Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Not Triathlon but Kate Courtney wins world title MTB
Quote | Reply
Finally after 17 years an American gets the title and she is 22years old.
The season is over but check it out next year all the world cup races are on Redbull.

https://www.usacycling.org/...-world-championships

Quote Reply
Re: Not Triathlon but Kate Courtney wins world title MTB [Clutch Cargo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And a Stanford grad. She's awesome. I'm sure she's as surprised and happy as her competition is surprised and unhappy. You put yourself in the front often enough, others are bound to make mistakes and you can capitalize.
Quote Reply
Re: Not Triathlon but Kate Courtney wins world title MTB [Clutch Cargo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So stoked. Hopefully the beginning of a USA mtb resurgence. We have some serious talent coming into their prime in the next few years. Maybe some teenagers will see this and transition into off-road.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just finished watching the replay, so stoked for her. She's been so close to a podium a number of times this year, what a time to put it all together. And yes, just 22yo.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great race like most of the world cups this year. MTB World Cup on Redbull tv is gold for trainer workouts
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great for USA MTB. Excellent coverage on Olympic Channel of all World Champs MTB events.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Super excited for Kate! That course was perfect for her, and we thought she'd place well, but I don't think anyone believed she'd win. Redbull is awesome for carrying so many events live with pretty good commentary. I work with a few Redbull execs, and they say their MTB coverage is seeing significant viewer growth week-to-week.

In every discipline, the US has an over-abundance of talent on the women's side. Both those who are already at the elite level, and juniors on their way up. The future is very bright.

Jim Manton / ERO Sports
Quote Reply
Re: Not Triathlon but Kate Courtney wins world title MTB [Jim@EROsports] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Redbull coverage is great if I cant see it live just go to the replays.I also watch the crazy Downhill races as well great stuff.

Good to see a US womens team working their up,the Euro women are strong but Kate showed them today.

Not sure whats happening with the US men.
Quote Reply