Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Normatec Gets Acquired By HyperIce
Quote | Reply
Good to see a company that I consider to have gotten its start via the Triathlon industry finally be sold off. Terms were not disclosed and it looks like G is staying on to continue to work on advancing the technology. Link to ST front page article here.

As an observation, it was interesting to see a company that supports so few athletes do so well. I can't even think of really anyone outside of few select triathletes that truly had a sponsorship contract. They got millions and millions and dollars of free advertising as many athletes, celebrities, and teams popularized the device on social and traditional media.

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Last edited by: Thomas Gerlach: Mar 5, 20 22:01
Quote Reply
Re: Normatec Gets Acquired By HyperIce [Thomas Gerlach] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So is the combined entity going to be renamed Pump 'n Bump?

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Re: Normatec Gets Acquired By HyperIce [Titanflexr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's better than Hump 'n Dump
Quote Reply
Re: Normatec Gets Acquired By HyperIce [dalava] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i lol'd.

80/20 Endurance Ambassador
Quote Reply