Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Nopinz Subzero
Quote | Reply
Anybody else used this system?

Basically a pocketed sweatband system with (re)freezable pouches that slide inside them, designed to be worn in the usual areas to assist with cooling. The pockets can then be used for gels once the frozen pouches are defrosted.

Probably limited use in races, unless you're doing a hot, supported extreme for example, but look good for indoor, and possibly even runs up to a certain distance.

https://nopinz.com/product/subzero-sweatbands/

The pouches are also compatible with their suits and baselayers.
Last edited by: ianmo80: Jan 24, 23 5:54
Quote Reply
Re: Nopinz Subzero [ianmo80] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cool idea.

Does anyone make a battery powered ice pack? Would be neat to have something that stayed cold for hours. Definitely worth the weight penalty in a lot of use cases.

Dr. Alex Harrison | Founder & CEO | Sport Physiology & Performance PhD
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
📱 Check out our app → Saturday: Pro Fuel & Hydration, a performance nutrition coach in your pocket.
Join us on YouTube → Saturday Morning | Ride & Run Faster and our growing Saturday User Hub
Quote Reply
Re: Nopinz Subzero [DrAlexHarrison] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I saw Alex Dowsett wearing a subzero suit with an icepack which went down his back plus forearm sleeves with the icepacks - is on his latest youtube vid where he does zwift ramp test.

I tried using a wet towel around my neck for a few zwift races once but found it a bit annoying.
Quote Reply