Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Non-WTC Full Distance Races
Quote | Reply
It's been a while since I have looked for this but does anyone have a list of non-WTC full Iron distance races in America?
Quote Reply
Re: Non-WTC Full Distance Races [ironcode] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
k226.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's not complete and has some mistakes, but this was put together here a couple of years ago with a focus on 70.3.

https://docs.google.com/...UQF3kw_4c/edit#gid=0

As far as the midwestish, I'm only aware of two: Michigan Titanium in Grand Rapids and Peasant Man in central NY.
Quote Reply
Re: Non-WTC Full Distance Races [mgreer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mgreer wrote:

As far as the midwestish, I'm only aware of two: Michigan Titanium in Grand Rapids and Peasant Man in central NY.

Uh, OK.

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Re: Non-WTC Full Distance Races [japarker24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
japarker24 wrote:
mgreer wrote:

Uh, OK.

ish
Quote Reply
Re: Non-WTC Full Distance Races [mgreer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mgreer wrote:
japarker24 wrote:
mgreer wrote:

Uh, OK.

ish

I think you’re stretching that “ish” just a bit too far.

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Re: Non-WTC Full Distance Races [japarker24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Uh, OK
---

That's right! There's the Redman in Oklahoma, just like you pointed out.

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ironcode wrote:
It's been a while since I have looked for this but does anyone have a list of non-WTC full Iron distance races in America?

I saw someone had mentioned MiTi (Michigan Titanium) but thought I would respond to your post since you were the one asking.

I am one of the race directors for both MiTi and its sister race, the Grand Rapids Triathlon. One of our primary goals for the next few years is to grow the full-distance event. With that in mind we recently launched a redesigned website and have tweaked the branding to emphasize the full. You can learn more about what we feel makes our race special on the website (http://www.mititanium.com/...f-michigan-titanium/), but I would be happy to answer any questions you might have. Feel free to respond to this or to PM me. I’d be happy to pass along my number if it’s something you’d like to chat about.
Quote Reply
Re: Non-WTC Full Distance Races [JMosey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you so much for the outreach. This has been on my list as it is closish to my family. Do you have partner bike shops that offer rental services?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We are still working on finalizing sponsors for next year. If we can’t find a bike rental from a shop I’m confident I can round one up for you.
Quote Reply