Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Non-Canadians - how long do you wait for age-adjusted results?
Quote | Reply
Since age-group Worlds slots are determined by age-adjusted results, the race folks have to do some math to determine who's aging up, did they still get the fastest time in that new age group, etc. In Canada, they have 30 days to submit this info to Triathlon Canada. In the past, the 'congrats, you've qualified for Worlds' emails have come almost exactly a month after the race.

Folks from other countries - how long do you have to hold your breath waiting?
Quote Reply
Re: Non-Canadians - how long do you wait for age-adjusted results? [surroundhound] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got my email today. It sounds like you have been through this before, but this is my first time qualifying. I still have some questions about whether I actually met the requirements. If I received the email, does that mean that they have looked into everything, I have met all the requirements, and can register without any issues?
I emailed them back to confirm, but just this morning, so I haven't heard back yet.

"I keep hoping for you to use your superior intellect to be less insufferable. Sadly, you continue to disappoint." - gofigure
Quote Reply
Re: Non-Canadians - how long do you wait for age-adjusted results? [sonofdad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you Canadian? What race did you get the qualification email for? According to the tri can website, the criteria are:
  1. Must be a Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada
  2. Must be a valid annual member of a Triathlon Provincial Sport Organization and Triathlon Canada
  3. Must pay the Triathlon Canada Management Fee in order to claim a spot (Note: this is NOT your race entry fee)

Congrats on qualifying! :)
Quote Reply