Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

No post about Di Luca...
Quote | Reply
yet?
Quote Reply
Re: No post about Di Luca... [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There've been a couple already today - just look a bit harder, you'll find them.

Christopher Kautz
Director of Technology, Product Development, and Education
GURU Sports, a division of Cannondale Sports Unlimited
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
there have been like 3 threads on it already. I don't think anyone has much to say though since Di Luca getting busted has to be about the least suprising bust since Raimondus Rumsas...
Quote Reply
Re: No post about Di Luca... [roady] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Apparently, he is the only one to be surprised... :)
Quote Reply
Re: No post about Di Luca... [roady] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
there have been like 3 threads on it already. I don't think anyone has much to say though since Di Luca getting busted has to be about the least suprising bust since Raimondus Rumsas...
What you said above and it seems it is far more interesting to debate back and forth about LA is a dick, no AC is a Dick... you didn't read my msg properly LA is a dick. You sir have no comprehension of the english language, it is quite obvious that AC is the dick.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ssshhh...I'm still only halfway through the giro on my dvr...don't spoil it! :)

Forget speedwork. Speedwork is the icing on the cake and you don't have a cake yet. - MattinSF

Basically they have 9 tenants, live life to the fullest, do not turn the cheak, and embrace the 7 deadly since. - TheForge (on satanists)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Apparently, he is the only one to be surprised... :)

I'm just surprised it was for CERA. You'd have thought that he would have gotten the "memo" from Ricco, et. al....

http://bikeblather.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: No post about Di Luca... [Tom A.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm surprised no one has (yet) jumped on the French lab...since it's where the analysis came from ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: No post about Di Luca... [Lazy Ben] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Ben, North Carolina wins the NCAA tourney! HA!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...g=di%20luca;#2424791

FJB: Not to mention the number of people that can't bike or run....
Quote Reply
Re: No post about Di Luca... [bluemonkeytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fortunately I have no idea what that is. You Americans and your whacky sports crack me up!

Forget speedwork. Speedwork is the icing on the cake and you don't have a cake yet. - MattinSF

Basically they have 9 tenants, live life to the fullest, do not turn the cheak, and embrace the 7 deadly since. - TheForge (on satanists)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I'm surprised no one has (yet) jumped on the French lab...since it's where the analysis came from ;-)

Why? I'm fairly certain the CERA test is a bit simpler to perform (IIRC, it just needs to identify a protein) than the complex procedures for endogenous T that they showed documented incompetence on in the past...but, to be honest, I'm surprised it came out of "the lab formerly known as LNDD". Since it was the Giro, why wasn't it done at the Rome lab?

http://bikeblather.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Actually, I'm not sure if was tested in France...this:

http://www.lequipe.fr/...-tombe-des-nues.html

says that he wants another test on the samples 'but not in Paris because they do things differently'...the text is ambiguous...maybe it was tested in Italy and he wants a counter-expertise done somewhere else, but not in France...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm just surprised it was for CERA. You'd have thought that he would have gotten the "memo" from Ricco, et. al....

Yeah, that is surprising. It's funny how we have moved from being surprised at the drug results to what specific drug they are using....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One day classics rider turned Grand Tour leader as he gets older, well my gosh doesn't that sound interesting?

He probably just ate some candy his grandmother sent him.

---------------------------------------------------

Brawndo's got what plants crave. Brawndo's got electrolytes. And that's what plants crave. They crave electrolytes. Which is what Brawndo has. And that's why plants crave Brawndo. Not water, like from the toilet.
Quote Reply