Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: No lactate threshold [paull] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
paull wrote:
Derf wrote:

It's really best to think of these systems in parallel. A marked improvement in any one portion of the system will have a modest improvement in the overall system.

O2 supplementation (and EPO eventually, once RBC count comes up) will both have immediate salutatory effects, as O2_sat will remain higher at exercise. This allows you to train at a higher level, thus (ostensibly) eliciting a stronger adaptation response from the body's various subsystems (read: fitness!). Your body will assuredly not linearly benefit from that extra oxygen, but still benefit (and plenty).

Derf wrote:

Hence AC's comments about high VO2Max being a necessary, but insufficient selection guideline for an elite endurance athlete.

This bit in bold is the point I was trying to establish, and I've spent a couple of days googling and pubmedding around looking for evidence in studies, WIP.

It seems that O2 availability is necessary for mitochondiral biogenesis/gene expression (its an aerobic process?). So does the presence/availability of additional O2 in the blood bring about more adaptation in the muscle? leading to more blood flow=more oxygen availability and more mitochondria??

Taking a step back, I started by proposing that doing vo2max work enables you to put out more power. And backed that up with the logic that EPO works, vo2 training works, etc. And then, AC comes along and says no, its a necessary condition but not a determinant. I happen to think he is probably right, since its the muscles creating the power, and all the o2 in the world won't make any difference if the muscles can't absorb it. So if additional O2 doesn't makes you faster, then additional O2 must somehow bring about metabolic adaptation that makes you faster.

Logically (just rewording your bold bit really) if you hold your vo2max slightly higher through the winter then you can do your winter miles at X watts higher, and thats likely to lead to more adaptation as long as you can absorb that work (in my experience, when I look at times where I've done a block of vo2 work after a block of volume work, RPE connects more to heart rate than power despite an increase of 20w, so I don't think those extra X watts are necessarily more fatiguing provided you fuel correctly). This would also help explain why polarized seems to work for some. You step up your power with a bit of vo2 work, you do some long steady miles at a higher power than you would have otherwise, adaptation occurs (more adaptation occurs), and then you do a bit more vo2 work, and more long miles at higher power, its like a cycle of stimuli working together. Its a way of training at higher power for the same stress.

Personally I'd get blatted in no time if I did vo2 work week in week out, but I find sweetspot or greater can provide enough stimulus to step onto this ladder, it doesn't have to be vo2 work for me, but it does for some people, moreso but not exclusively it seems those who are well trained. And I also find that training at a relatively higher power is much more enjoyable, so mentally this model works better too.

Simplistically if more oxygen availability in the blood did not enable rapid adaptation of oxygen uptake in the muscle, EPO wouldn't work much, and vo2max intervals wouldn't work much. But we know they do work - a lot.

Looking at a study of hypoxia in mountaineers at altitude for ~5 weeks, their muscle mass decreased by 10% and mitochondria volume decreased by 25% despite capillary density staying the same. The only stimulus that caused this change would appear to be less O2. They were still "training" by doing mountaineering. What will happen when they get back to sea level ? More oxygen, carry on climbing, will mitochondrial levels return to their original ? I think it would. But what would be the stimulus for that? More oxygen alone? (More oxygen with training is fine, since we're not interested here in people who don't train). O2 is the only thing we're changing here. I'd like to find more studies that connect hyper-oxia to mitochondrial density increases and explain mechanisms, WIP

The other possibility here is that the additional o2 availability has nothing to do with muscle adaptation, and its simply that hard training associated with vo2work is bringing about adaptation within the cells which then enables more oxygen uptake. I'd also accept that as an explanation, but if thats the case, why does EPO work ?

paull wrote:

The take home message about vo2max not being a determinant, while it may be technically true, is hugely misleading. That could easily fool your average Joe Athlete into thinking that oxygen availability and hence vo2max is not relevant !! Seems to me its incredibly relevant, and to almost all training.

Steve Irwin wrote:

I also think it's misleading to talk about the scope for metabolic fitness improvements being greater than the scope for VO2max improvements based on the observation that threshold can move closer to VO2max. This would be true if the only source of improvement in threshold power were metabolic fitness improvements, but of course improvements in cardiac output will improve power at all HRs, including threshold. To illustrate, suppose we have:

Steve Irwin wrote:

I tried for some time putting your advice into action by focusing on training that would be expected to primarily improve metabolic fitness rather than cardiovascular fitness, and the results were as poor as they were for the animals in the studies this refers to:

These quotes are clear demonstrations that the statement about Metabolic fitness being a determinant CAN BE misleading. Here we have an intelligent rider with a good education in science, including some physiology, and many years in sport as a swimmer and cyclist. He took on board AC's advice and (I'm assuming) wasted one or more seasons trying to get fast by doing the wrong training. Lifes too short to have that going on.

So while I maintain that AC might be technically correct, the take home message needs to change, but first I don't yet see the science that explains why Polarized works? why vo2 work raises power? why EPO works? why do Steve Irwin and other riders go better on a polarized model? Why does Ric Stern recommend some threshold work even through the winter? Why is 60's music so good? Why do other riders thrive on long miles and some need polarized? HOW SHOULD RIDERS DECIDE ON THE INTENSITIES TO TRAIN AT ALL YEAR AROUND FOR OPTIMAL PROGRESSION?

You seem to be confusing the determinants of performance with the stimulus for adaptation...and I never advised Steve (or anyone else) to train a particular way.
Quote Reply
Re: No lactate threshold [Andrew Coggan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Another thought (stimulated by various prior posts):

While I have done ~100 VO2max tests in my life, only a handful were when I was training hard for competition and at peak fitness (most were in the off-season, for research studies and/or as a biological control of the equipment). The three best results (at different institutions using different metabolic carts, but all constructed/validated by yours truly) all put my VO2max at 5.35-5.45 L/min, or w/in a ~2% range. Prior to each, I had been training for ~8 h/wk, but with different approaches. Specifically, in one case I had been doing nothing but what is now known as "sweetspot", in another I had been following a highly polarized program with 3 d/wk of VO2max intervals on an ergometer, and in the third I had been training using more of a mixed approach. I interpret such data to mean that the above value likely reflects my genetic limit for VO2max, such that I was bumping up against it no matter how I trained. What is relevant here, however, is how my actual performance varied depending on how I trained...as you would expect based on the specificity principle, the first approach led to more success in longer road races and TTs, whereas with the second I got really good at going hard for a few minutes at a time, and the third seemed to leave me better prepared for, e.g., criterium racing. This gets back to my point that one should structure train to meet the demands of an event and let the physiology take care of itself, rather than chase particular physiological adaptations per se.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Apologies for using the word "advice", that was of course incorrect. I'm sure you can still understand what I was getting at though. People are reading this stuff and making training errors as a result.

As far as stimulii vs determinants. They are one and the same for the purposes of what I'm trying to find out here. And I don't think Steve, or Derf, or me, or others, would have bothered posting at all in here if they didn't think the discussion might help establish where, how and when to apply training stimulii in order to influence those determinants.

Anyway, I'm just interested in finding answers to this question. Given the Seiler/non-Seiler type stuff flying around recently, it seems quite a pertinent question for many riders, coaches and physiologists.

I think I have the EPO answer now, that it does not bring about muscle adaptation, but I'd like to verify that first. more to come later. But if thats correct I do think Derf's point about being able to train at a higher level is logical.
Last edited by: paull: Apr 3, 15 6:22
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
paull wrote:

As far as stimulii vs determinants. They are one and the same for the purposes of what I'm trying to find out here. And I don't think Steve, or Derf, or me, or others, would have bothered posting at all in here if they didn't think the discussion might help establish where, how and when to apply training stimulii in order to influence those determinants.

They are not one and the same. Unfortunately its just how it is.
Additionally, many times people post because they want their voice to be heard, not because they think their thoughts are helping.

Back to your original points:
1. The muscles can absorb additional oxygen that is sent to them. This is why EPO and Altitude and increased cardiac output helps.
2. VO2max oxygen consumption being held higher does not necessarily allow you to hold submax watts higher.
3. VO2 intervals are not about training your muscles to uptake more oxygen.
4. Climbers lose muscle mass for a multitude of reasons. One includes the increased metabolic rate of trying to complete strenuous tasks in a cold, low oxygen situation. To conserve energy, you can kill off some hungry muscle tissue to lower metabolic demand
5. I already pointed out how EPO works in a previous post.

6. Polarization works (maybe, depends who you ask) by maximizing volume and thus stimulus of low intensity work on aerobic ability and maximizing your ability to complete high-intensity work to work anaerobic systems. The main tenant is that too much "in the middle" training leaves you tired to complete high intensity work at the highest workloads and that decreasing you low intensity a bit gets you most of the adaptation without as much fatigue.

I talk a lot - Give it a listen: http://www.fasttalklabs.com/category/fast-talk
I also give Training Advice via http://www.ForeverEndurance.com

The above poster has eschewed traditional employment and is currently undertaking the ill-conceived task of launching his own hardgoods company. Statements are not made on behalf of nor reflective of anything in any manner... unless they're good, then they count.
http://www.AGNCYINNOVATION.com
Last edited by: xtrpickels: Apr 3, 15 7:35
Quote Reply
Re: No lactate threshold [xtrpickels] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
xtrpickels wrote:
They are not one and the same. Unfortunately its just how it is.
Additionally, many times people post because they want their voice to be heard, not because they think their thoughts are helping.

Back to your original points:
1. The muscles can absorb additional oxygen that is sent to them. This is why EPO and Altitude and increased cardiac output helps.
2. VO2max oxygen consumption being held higher does not necessarily allow you to hold submax watts higher.
3. VO2 intervals are not about training your muscles to uptake more oxygen.
4. Climbers lose muscle mass for a multitude of reasons. One includes the increased metabolic rate of trying to complete strenuous tasks in a cold, low oxygen situation. To conserve energy, you can kill off some hungry muscle tissue to lower metabolic demand
5. I already pointed out how EPO works in a previous post.

6. Polarization works (maybe, depends who you ask) by maximizing volume and thus stimulus of low intensity work on aerobic ability and maximizing your ability to complete high-intensity work to work anaerobic systems. The main tenant is that too much "in the middle" training leaves you tired to complete high intensity work at the highest workloads and that decreasing you low intensity a bit gets you most of the adaptation without as much fatigue.

Thanks for this.

Point 1 is something I learned today from papers so thanks for confirming.
Point 2 its certainly my experience, and others I have regular contact with, although I've never tried it all winter. Perhaps it varies between athletes also. But certainly when I've done a vo2 block, or even a much smaller amount of vo2 work, my easy rides have moved up in power/hr and power/rpe at all intensities.
Point 3 I think all training trains just about all possible adaptations, but to varying degrees, so what vo2 is "about" is what effect it has on everything we're interested in training. I strongly suspect that a lot of muscle adaptation occurs when you do vo2 work, as well as cardiac and vascular adaptation
Point 4 my interest was more around what happens when they get back to sea level, just a thought experiment
Point 5 thanks and I just wanted to find some decent papers, currently on this one (pity they werent well trained!) http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25128327
Point 6 I'm working on it :--)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here's the thread on hyperoxic effects (primarily focused on folks living up high, where they're already behind on o2 delivery): Hyperoxic Set up?

I was more trying to give mechanism of things (to my, humbly admitted, limited understanding). I said parallel systems before, but I should have said serial. Any improvements in any systems/pathway will ultimately be beneficial, BUT the greatest effect will be realized when the lowest-performing (rate-limiting) pathway/system is improved. That, by and large, is your metabolic "fitness".

So, simply put (to first order), supplementing with oxygen does allow you to work harder (even though that gain is pretty modest unto itself). That working harder elicits a much stronger adaptation signal. It's not from the oxygen itself, it's the ergogenic effect of oxygen under maximal efforts. You're stressing your metabolic fitness even more than usual .

EPO does help with that, but the extra RBC's are probably helping buffer/shuttle byproducts out of the primary working muscles, too, which could have a material effect on metabolic fitness. (I'm guessing)

As far as any of this being practical? Not really. Determine what events you're trying to optimize for, find your rate limiters within that event/competition, and target efforts that are in kind, especially as you close in on the event/competition. Otherwise a lot of consistent (more important than the composition!) work at a moderately-high level, polarized or sweet spot or whatever, is going to yield you some awfully good results.

Pretty much what everyone's been saying, though.

The question of who is right and who is wrong has seemed to me always too small to be worth a moment's thought, while the question of what is right and what is wrong has seemed all-important.

-Albert J. Nock
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Andrew Coggan wrote:

While I have done ~100 VO2max tests in my life, only a handful were when I was training hard for competition and at peak fitness (most were in the off-season, for research studies and/or as a biological control of the equipment). The three best results (at different institutions using different metabolic carts, but all constructed/validated by yours truly) all put my VO2max at 5.35-5.45 L/min, or w/in a ~2% range. Prior to each, I had been training for ~8 h/wk, but with different approaches. Specifically, in one case I had been doing nothing but what is now known as "sweetspot", in another I had been following a highly polarized program with 3 d/wk of VO2max intervals on an ergometer, and in the third I had been training using more of a mixed approach. I interpret such data to mean that the above value likely reflects my genetic limit for VO2max, such that I was bumping up against it no matter how I trained. What is relevant here, however, is how my actual performance varied depending on how I trained...as you would expect based on the specificity principle, the first approach led to more success in longer road races and TTs, whereas with the second I got really good at going hard for a few minutes at a time, and the third seemed to leave me better prepared for, e.g., criterium racing. This gets back to my point that one should structure train to meet the demands of an event and let the physiology take care of itself, rather than chase particular physiological adaptations per se.

" This gets back to my point that one should structure training to meet the demands of an event and let the physiology take care of itself, rather than chase particular physiological adaptations per se. "

Oh bugger - I agree.

I would add though that I don't think that means everyone should train the same for the same event. One should identify strengths and weaknesses and slew training accordingly.
Last edited by: Trev: Apr 3, 15 12:37
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
This gets back to my point that one should structure train to meet the demands of an event and let the physiology take care of itself, rather than chase particular physiological adaptations per se.

I've heard this one before....

"It's an aerobic sport dammit!"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Andrew Coggan wrote:

What was your low-point during that time and what was the training load/intensity prior that? ie. what kind of a VO2Max responder are you?
Quote Reply
Re: No lactate threshold [Frost] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Frost wrote:
Andrew Coggan wrote:

What was your low-point during that time and what was the training load/intensity prior that? ie. what kind of a VO2Max responder are you?

I'll have to go back and look. In general, though, I've never considered myself to be particularly responsive to training. (OTOH, up until recently I've had few significant interruptions in my 40+ y of endurance sport, so perhaps I've never detrained enough to really understand how well I do/do not respond.)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Andrew Coggan wrote:
Frost wrote:
Andrew Coggan wrote:

I'll have to go back and look. In general, though, I've never considered myself to be particularly responsive to training. (OTOH, up until recently I've had few significant interruptions in my 40+ y of endurance sport, so perhaps I've never detrained enough to really understand how well I do/do not respond.)

In my 50 odd years, I have had several occasions where I have de trained and at times have given up a sport in which I was fit and switched to a different sport.

Particularly interesting is how when one switches from one endurance sport to another how unfit one is for the new sport.

This must be an indication as to how muscles adapt to specific sports.

The cardiovascular system may be fit but the muscles are not adapted to the new sport. It's amazing how much more power the muscles can sustain after training.

Same heart, same lungs, same blood, so the improvememt must be within the muscles.
Last edited by: Trev: Apr 4, 15 9:48
Quote Reply
Re: No lactate threshold [Trev] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trev wrote:
In my 50 odd years, I have had several occasions where I have de trained and at times have given up a sport in which I was fit and switched to a different sport.

Particularly interesting is how when one switches from one endurance sport to another how unfit one is for the new sport.

The cardiovascular system may be fit but the muscles are not adapted to the new sport. It's amazing how much more power the muscles can sustain after training.

Same heart, same lungs, same blood, so the improvememt must be within the muscles.

Good point ! Despite my penchant for thought experiments and sanity tests its amazing how easy it is to get lost in pubmed and forget about the blatantly xxxxing obvious at times :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Andrew Coggan wrote:
While (again) there are dozens of such studies that speak to this issue, here are a few that leap to mind:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6725086
Thanks for the study links. So, taking the one above, a 26% increase in VO2max was observed, and a 39% increase in O2 consumption at 2.5mM.

This still suggests to me that cardiovascular changes were more important than metabolic changes, in that 26% of the 39% is accounted for by cardiovascular changes, so the metabolic changes only provided half as much improvement as the cardiovascular changes.

The other thing I struggle to reconcile with what you are saying is the slide from Maglischo's presentation that I posted previously:

The time to exhaustion test ranged from approx 2 to 9 hours. The best performance, even over such long durations, was achieved by the rats that only did training that is usually regarded as improving cardiovascular fitness. Is this because cardiovascular fitness is more important, or because VO2max training also improves metabolic fitness more than the lower intensity training done by the other groups?

As you mentioned relative vs absolute, could you define more clearly what you are saying? Are you saying that metabolic fitness is more important than cardiovascular fitness for the entirety of the absolute change in power at lactate threshold from untrained to trained, or only for the component of that change relative to power at VO2max? I would have no problem with the latter.

Re one of the other studies:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1474063
perhaps it illustrates a source of where we are at slightly crossed purposes, as I don't see it as relevant to the matter being discussed, whereas clearly you do. The reason I see it as irrelevant is that it was cross-sectional in nature, and tells us nothing about the trainability of the difference identified between the two groups, so it could simply be due to an innate difference between them. If talking about "fitness" in a general sense, including innate characteristics, then it would be relevant, but what I mean by fitness in this context is adaptations brought about by training. So if you would regard the high lactate threshold group as having better metabolic fitness, even if it's an innate characteristic rather than acquired through training, then I wouldn't disagree with that, it's just a slight difference in the concept of fitness from what I'm interested in.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
paull wrote:
Trev wrote:

Good point ! Despite my penchant for thought experiments and sanity tests its amazing how easy it is to get lost in pubmed and forget about the blatantly xxxxing obvious at times :)

I don't think it is so cut and dried. Changing, for example, from cycling to running the biomechanics of running are significantly different.
I have experienced many problems myself due to imbalances and weaknesses in my lower limbs when running that have limited my performance and caused difficulty (strain/injury).

Mark
Quote Reply
Re: No lactate threshold [Steve Irwin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Steve Irwin wrote:
Andrew Coggan wrote:
While (again) there are dozens of such studies that speak to this issue, here are a few that leap to mind:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6725086
Thanks for the study links. So, taking the one above, a 26% increase in VO2max was observed, and a 39% increase in O2 consumption at 2.5mM.

This still suggests to me that cardiovascular changes were more important than metabolic changes, in that 26% of the 39% is accounted for by cardiovascular changes, so the metabolic changes only provided half as much improvement as the cardiovascular changes.

No, because if you acutely increased VO2max by 26% via transfusion, lactate threshold would have increased by less than that.

Steve Irwin wrote:
The other thing I struggle to reconcile with what you are saying is the slide from Maglischo's presentation that I posted previously:

The time to exhaustion test ranged from approx 2 to 9 hours. The best performance, even over such long durations, was achieved by the rats that only did training that is usually regarded as improving cardiovascular fitness. Is this because cardiovascular fitness is more important, or because VO2max training also improves metabolic fitness more than the lower intensity training done by the other groups?

The latter (although again, extrapolating from studies of rats to humans is risky at best, so I wouldn't read much into this particular study).
Quote Reply
Re: No lactate threshold [liversedge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
liversedge wrote:
paull wrote:
Trev wrote:

I don't think it is so cut and dried. Changing, for example, from cycling to running the biomechanics of running are significantly different.
I have experienced many problems myself due to imbalances and weaknesses in my lower limbs when running that have limited my performance and caused difficulty (strain/injury).

Mark

Agreed.

My post was more about power output. e.g. Cycling compared to a Concept 2, but then there are questions about how the power is measured. There is more technique in rowing compared to cycling on a turbo or Wattbike etc etc. Power on Concept2 only measured at flywheel. Power going up and down slide not measured.

I can't measure power running, and even if I could runnimg is about pace. One man's 250 watts running might be considerably slower than another man's 250 watts even if they are the same weight.

But all that said, anyone who has taken up a new sport, or returned to a sport after a lay off of several years will confirm that their cardiovascular fitness will only carry over to the new activity to a limited extent.

If this were not the case we would see athletes switching sports and being as competitive in the new sport instantly.
Last edited by: Trev: Apr 7, 15 3:09
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
But all that said, anyone who has taken up a new sport, or returned to a sport after a lay off of several years will confirm that their cardiovascular fitness will only carry over to the new activity to a limited extent.

There is lots of information that suggests that VO2 max is muscle specific and will vary sometimes widely between the muscle used in the test. There is also lots of information showing the importance of the delivery system in determining VO2 max. There is no way one will be a top athlete involved in endurance races without a high VO2 max and a good cardio vascular system.

You need both a good delivery system and well trained muscles at the periphery using the oxygen. This is simple common sense.

-------------------

Jerry Cosgrove

Sports Resource Group
http://www.lactate.com
https://twitter.com/@LactatedotCom
Quote Reply
Re: No lactate threshold [Jerryc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jerryc wrote:
Quote:

There is lots of information that suggests that VO2 max is muscle specific and will vary sometimes widely between the muscle used in the test. There is also lots of information showing the importance of the delivery system in determining VO2 max. There is no way one will be a top athlete involved in endurance races without a high VO2 max and a good cardio vascular system.

You need both a good delivery system and well trained muscles at the periphery using the oxygen. This is simple common sense.

-------------------

Agreed. If you take up a new endurance sport or return to one after a long break having a trained cardiovascular system means you are already a long way down the line, it will just take time to train the specific muscles.

Even a muscle well trained in one sport seems to still need training to be specifically fit for the new sport.
Quote Reply
Re: No lactate threshold [Jerryc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jerryc wrote:
There is lots of information that suggests that VO2 max is muscle specific and will vary sometimes widely between the muscle used in the test.

Sorry, but this statement is simply incorrect. If you can't achieve the same upper limit to VO2 using a particular exercise modality, then that's not VO2max, just a VO2peak.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Does raising metabolic fitness increase vo2max at the same cardiovascular fitness ?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
paull wrote:
Does raising metabolic fitness increase vo2max at the same cardiovascular fitness ?

vo2max ~= cardiovascular fitness
Quote Reply
Re: No lactate threshold [Frost] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Frost wrote:
paull wrote:

But, vo2max is the max volume of O2 you can absorb in a minute. Almost all of it goes to the exercising muscle (ever tried a vo2max test while resting?). The fitter the muscle, the more o2 it can absorb. Is that metabolic or cardiovascular fitness?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
paull wrote:
Frost wrote:
paull wrote:

But, vo2max is the max volume of O2 you can absorb in a minute. Almost all of it goes to the exercising muscle (ever tried a vo2max test while resting?). The fitter the muscle, the more o2 it can absorb. Is that metabolic or cardiovascular fitness?

Utilization is not a limiting factor (at least for fit person using adequate amount of his/her muscle mass) but the delivery system, and of that the especially heart.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Sorry, but this statement is simply incorrect.

Another absurd meaningless statement.

---------

Jerry Cosgrove

Sports Resource Group
http://www.lactate.com
https://twitter.com/@LactatedotCom
Last edited by: Jerryc: Apr 7, 15 7:30
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Trev wrote:

There are changes in the muscle, but not necessarily metabolic adaptations.

Fiber overlaps change as we change joint ranges of motion. This then affects length-tension relationships. Additionally, there are force-velocity curves that change with different sports.
On top of all that, we have motor recruitment changes within the central nervous system as part of skills acquisition etc.
You are correct that there are changes in the muscle, but the changes you are currently citing are outside the scope of this discussion.

I talk a lot - Give it a listen: http://www.fasttalklabs.com/category/fast-talk
I also give Training Advice via http://www.ForeverEndurance.com

The above poster has eschewed traditional employment and is currently undertaking the ill-conceived task of launching his own hardgoods company. Statements are not made on behalf of nor reflective of anything in any manner... unless they're good, then they count.
http://www.AGNCYINNOVATION.com
Quote Reply

Prev Next