Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

No, You Can’t Cross The Finish Line With Your Dog
Quote | Reply
Professional triathlete is disqualified after scooping up her pooch and finishing with the dog in her arms. I am amazed that so-called pros have so little knowledge of the rules.

https://nypost.com/...finish-with-dog/amp/

DFL > DNF > DNS
Quote Reply
Re: No, You Can’t Cross The Finish Line With Your Dog [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SallyShortyPnts wrote:
Professional triathlete is disqualified after scooping up her pooch and finishing with the dog in her arms. I am amazed that so-called pros have so little knowledge of the rules.

https://nypost.com/...finish-with-dog/amp/

In her defense, it doesn't say "no dogs."

Karen ST Concierge
Quote Reply
Re: No, You Can’t Cross The Finish Line With Your Dog [SallyShortyPnts] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sounds like she just had a brain fart or just not thinking at all moment. Seems like she’s not bent out of shape about it
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I know Kearci well. She knew the rules, just admitted to a brain fart.
Quote Reply
Re: No, You Can’t Cross The Finish Line With Your Dog [mbwallis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Even so, everything important you need to know in life, you can learn from your dog:
1. Wag more
2. Bark less
3. Take lots of naps
4. Live in the moment
5. Be forgiving
6. Don't be afraid to beg for what you really want
7. There's nothing that a big, sloppy, wet kiss won't fix.
Quote Reply
Re: No, You Can’t Cross The Finish Line With Your Dog [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you don't pick her up and finish without that dog, you are not a human. I would have done the same thing. What a cutie!!!
Things could happen, so learn from it, laugh about it and move on.
Quote Reply
Re: No, You Can’t Cross The Finish Line With Your Dog [FatandSlow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FatandSlow wrote:
Even so, everything important you need to know in life, you can learn from your dog:
1. Wag more
2. Bark less
3. Take lots of naps
4. Live in the moment
5. Be forgiving
6. Don't be afraid to beg for what you really want
7. There's nothing that a big, sloppy, wet kiss won't fix.

8) Don't crap on the carpet or hump my wife's leg.

"They know f_ck-all over at Slowtwitch"
- Lionel Sanders
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is how you finish as the 14th pro and get more publicity than those that podium’d.

#guerillaBarketing

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Re: No, You Can’t Cross The Finish Line With Your Dog [FatandSlow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Who loves you more your dog or your spouse?

Easy way to find out

Lock both in the trunk for an hour

See which one is happier to see you when you open the trunk
Quote Reply
Re: No, You Can’t Cross The Finish Line With Your Dog [MrTri123] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The later I am home from training (or the pub 🙄) the more PLEASED my dawg is to see me 😁.
Quote Reply
Re: No, You Can’t Cross The Finish Line With Your Dog [BobAjobb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
“I hope I’m not in big trouble.’ Then I owned it and accepted full responsibility. Professional athletes are held to a higher standard, and I made a mistake that cost me my race result.”

Actually in this case you are held to the same standard as everyone else.
Quote Reply
Re: No, You Can’t Cross The Finish Line With Your Dog [Titanflexr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Titanflexr wrote:
This is how you finish as the 14th pro and get more publicity than those that podium’d.

#guerillaBarketing

Post of the week And it's only Tuesday!
Quote Reply