Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Nike Employee Store - 40% discount
Quote | Reply
I finally get to go to the Nike Employee Store where you need an invite to get in from an employee. Everything is 40% off. Has anyone been to this store at their HQ? If so what was your experience like?
Quote Reply
Re: Nike Employee Store - 40% discount [Greyhound] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's been a few years but it's not as glamorous as you'd imagine. Some good stuff for sure but more of an outlet type store than anything. I'm convinced it's a façade for the actual employee store which is probably underground somewhere on campus.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's just a very big Nike store. There is nothing special about it except the prices.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Nike employee I know gets stuff at 40% from any Nike store...

They also have sample sales where they can get shoes for like ~$20.

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: Nike Employee Store - 40% discount [gmh39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I high school I worked at a shoe store and once a year we’d get an order form from Nike that let us buy shoes at a 40% discount. So we’d load up on all the high end shoes, most we didn’t even carry in the store. This was a long time ago, so we were getting like Chris Webber/Charles Barkley/Penny Hardaway AirMax basketball shoes that i think we’re around $140-160 at the time.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It was like getting into the White House as far as entering. The rite of passage trip to all Nike schools at NCAAs in Eugene. Good selection under one roof. People walk out of that store like the South Americans that travel to South Florida with money to spend.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got 50% off Nike when when working at a running store, so 40% doesn't seem insane to me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got it right before Christmas one year after teaching a class on their campus. Dropped $1000 and did all my Christmas shopping. It was a bit like an outlet mall, not fancy, but a lot of stuff. This was 20 years ago though so I am not sure what it is like now.

------------------------------
The first time man split the atom was when the atom tried to hold Jens Voigt's wheel, but cracked.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Meh, whatever... :-) I worked at the sports store in Vancouver where we got 50% off any day and after the store closed after the boxing day madness we got another 25% off on the second item, if I remember well. Beat that :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The discount is really nice but when I went the coolest part was seeing shoes I’ve never seen before. They had about 10 different types of Cortez in the “Forrest Gump” colors. So is a good chance to get some shoes that no one you know probably has.

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply