Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Nice 70.3 Schedule
Quote | Reply
Does anyone know if Ironman inteeds to keep the men’s race on Sunday and women’s race on Saturday for 2019 Nice 70.3 WC? Hoping to book flights soon but coming from USA I loose a day in travel so trying to figure out correct departure date

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Nice 70.3 Schedule [tnt646] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tnt646 wrote:
Does anyone know if Ironman inteeds to keep the men’s race on Sunday and women’s race on Saturday for 2019 Nice 70.3 WC? Hoping to book flights soon but coming from USA I loose a day in travel so trying to figure out correct departure date

Thanks

I would imagine so, yes. Both dates (7th and 8th) are listed on the 70.3 WC page

the world's still turning? >>>>>>> the world's still turning
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
tnt646 wrote:

Thanks

I don't think whether you race on Saturday or Sunday makes any difference in the timing you need to get there to register/check-in... but yes, the ironman website will tell you they intend on continuing the two day thing.

808 > NYC > PDX > YVR
2024 Races: Taupo
Last edited by: hadukla: Jan 22, 19 12:20
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I asked IM that exact question. As a male competitor, you must check-in Friday and race Sunday.
Quote Reply
Re: Nice 70.3 Schedule [Poon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, I assumed as much since that's what the events schedule for 2018 South Africa looks like they did as well
Quote Reply