Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Newton's return policy
Quote | Reply
So...I like them...as I posted, they make me more conscious of my lack of push-off when I get tired. However, after 10 days or so, my achille flared up...went back to my flats and achille is good to go...
Now, the 30 day period is coming soon. I emailed several times to ask what the return policy was. So far no answer.
Those of you who returned them...you just return them and that's it?
Quote Reply
Re: Newton's return policy [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What makes you think there is a 30 day return policy? So far I have seen some claims that it is the case, but if you didn't get it in writing somewhere, either in with your shipment or on their website I think you might be SOL.

Besides, I think they are only good for 300 miles, so after 10 days yours should be pretty much shot.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Aren't you going to be at CDA anyways? Return them in person! ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: Newton's return policy [Uncle Phil] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nope
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How can you return a fig newton after you eat it? Once you open the bag and eat a few, you own all the newtons.
Quote Reply
Re: Newton's return policy [YaHey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm eating out of a box right now. It says "Satisfaction Guaranteed". Pretty sure I can get all my money back, even for the ones I ate.
Quote Reply
Re: Newton's return policy [one_lap] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm looking at the July issue of Triathlon Magazine at the moment. Newton's two-page spread just inside the fron cover has highlighted in red "30 day guarantee".
Quote Reply
Re: Newton's return policy [Markg72] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There is nothing to return 30 days after I eat a fig newton.
Quote Reply
Re: Newton's return policy [one_lap] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I'm eating out of a box right now
Whoa.. I'm not touching that one.... WOO HOO!!!

http://wardmoya.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Newton's return policy [Markg72] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, they don't seem to be in a hurry to answer...
Quote Reply
Re: Newton's return policy [YaHey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I used to have a dog named Newton. He was very good at the "fetch" but not quite so good at the "return"

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: Newton's return policy [kdw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
What makes you think there is a 30 day return policy? So far I have seen some claims that it is the case, but if you didn't get it in writing somewhere, either in with your shipment or on their website I think you might be SOL.

Besides, I think they are only good for 300 miles, so after 10 days yours should be pretty much shot.

On the ad on the inside cover of the latest Triathlete magazine on the right hand side of the ad is the statement "30 day guarantee" in red letters.

Not sure what that means, but it is in writing.

Try giving them a call. My friend just returned his. They sent him a prepaid UPS label and also gave him a couple of follow up calls to make sure he got it.

Brian

"As a former employee of Nytro, let me just say that I was underwhelmed by some of the customers that used to come in there."
Quote Reply
Re: Newton's return policy [ba] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
me too..got refund...think theyre going to make it???????
Quote Reply