Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Newcomer needs advice
Quote | Reply
Hey all,

I am quite new to the forum and doing Triathlon for a couple of years now. I went a bit more serious last year about training and my long terme goal (oh no what a surprise) qualify for Kona. But right now I am going through some kind of trouble to actually determine my short/medium/long term goals.

I finished my first Half (chtriman in France) in 4h50 and did a couple of Oly around 2h25. I do not have any background in any of the 3 sports and I am a rather balanced athlete (if you can call it that). I learned swimming 3 years ago so that is still one of the less easy one.

So right now I really hesitate, when I see the qualifing times, if I am really talented enough to get there. I am not scared to put in the hours.

But there where I really need some advice is regarding the nutrition. I normally hold a (too?) strict diet and event tried KETO to loose some fat. I am at around 88-90kg for 193cm and went down towards 85 but now that the season is over I seem to lose control over my diet and can't stop eating (and not the good stuff). On top I feel really tired from the season but have a hard time to stop.

ANy advice?

Thanks
Quote Reply