Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Newbie here, need advice on transfer of registration for a race.
Quote | Reply
I signed up for the Napa HITS Olympic triathlon that's coming up 4/15/18, but can't make it, does anyone know if there is a forum I can post to to see if anyone else in interested in taking over my registration? I signed up a year ago so got the super awesome low price of only $85 for the registration. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Newbie here, need advice on transfer of registration for a race. [mini] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Most races don't allow transfers.

Have you checked?
Quote Reply
Re: Newbie here, need advice on transfer of registration for a race. [mini] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mini wrote:
I signed up for the Napa HITS Olympic triathlon that's coming up 4/15/18, but can't make it, does anyone know if there is a forum I can post to to see if anyone else in interested in taking over my registration? I signed up a year ago so got the super awesome low price of only $85 for the registration. Thanks!
In the middle of the FAQ page, there's a section on paying a $25 transfer fee to move your entry to another race, but the cut off is 15 days before your event.

Karen ST Concierge
Quote Reply
Re: Newbie here, need advice on transfer of registration for a race. [STConcierge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Newbie here, need advice on transfer of registration for a race. [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks, yes I checked and transfers are allowed, but didn't know who if there was a place to connect with someone who might be interested.
Quote Reply