Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

New tri bike coming soon from...
Quote | Reply
Ok... so I have heard there is a new Specialized coming soon, also a new Cervelo P3X and IA... Are we talking launching those bikes in Kona or earlier ?

Can someone confirm that ? Any other bike/rumor ?
Quote Reply
Re: New tri bike coming soon from... [baerospeed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can’t “confirm” but with the Madone disc, a SC disc is a given.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I’d love to see the new IA
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Where have you heard about a new P3x and IA? I think everything has just been message board speculation

Matt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There is a p3x in the pipeline but no intel on the release. I would expect a new shiv this year as well with the new venge being shown recently. The new madone looks promising for a disc version of the speed concept. Both Trek and Specialized did nothing to update there bikes over the last year with very little build options available.
Quote Reply
Re: New tri bike coming soon from... [karmatraining] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
karmatraining wrote:
I’d love to see the new IA

I don’t think you will be seeing a newly designed IA until next year or after. Though, I think we will see a disc brake IA sometime this fall.

blog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Huffy is making a comeback.

Quote Reply
Re: New tri bike coming soon from... [M----n] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
M----n wrote:
Huffy is making a comeback.

Hell yeah!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You can get a brand new p5x with etap for $6100 off retail or roughly a 40% discount.

https://www.ebay.com/...f:g:JskAAOSwPhhbIosj
Quote Reply
Re: New tri bike coming soon from... [wetswimmer99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wetswimmer99 wrote:
You can get a brand new p5x with etap for $6100 off retail or roughly a 40% discount.

Minus, I presume, the Cervelo warranty since I don't think Cervelo dealers sell over eBay.

I'd kind of want a warranty on a frameset that expensive and complex.
Quote Reply
Re: New tri bike coming soon from... [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The pics make it look like a bike shop (other Cervelos in the background with price tags on them). Since Athletes Lounge no longer carries Cervelo there are only two Cervelo dealers in town - Cyclepath and River City. It’s not Cyclepath unless they really remodeled. But it doesn’t really look like River City either...though I it’s been a couple years since I’ve been there

Matt
Quote Reply
Re: New tri bike coming soon from... [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The price is telling you that bike shops can’t sell these, unless substantially marked down. Perhaps it’s a sign of high end bikes just not selling, in general. The shop will still take a hit on eBay fees, after the reduced sales price, assuming it sells. I imagine if you know the shop, you could call them up and just buy it directly for the same price, if you were concerned of an eBay transaction and not getting a warranty?
Last edited by: wetswimmer99: Jun 16, 18 23:09
Quote Reply
Re: New tri bike coming soon from... [wetswimmer99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wetswimmer99 wrote:

Not doubting the legitimacy of this bike.

How can you tell in the eBay ad that this isn't a fake?
Quote Reply
Re: New tri bike coming soon from... [stevej] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There will also be a new BMC Timemachine Disc...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll be amazed if Canyon don't do Disc versions of their Speedmax next year.

It's what put me off buying it this year, knowing that they'll almost certainly follow the trend next year. (They already have discs on their road bikes)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
baerospeed wrote:
Ok... so I have heard there is a new Specialized coming soon, also a new Cervelo P3X and IA... Are we talking launching those bikes in Kona or earlier ?

I don’t think anyone can “confirm” anything. That said, I think a new Shiv this year is a safe bet. I don’t think you’ll see a new Speed Concept this year but I’m confident you’ll see one next year.
Quote Reply
Re: New tri bike coming soon from... [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
GreenPlease wrote:
baerospeed wrote:

I don’t think anyone can “confirm” anything. That said, I think a new Shiv this year is a safe bet. I don’t think you’ll see a new Speed Concept this year but I’m confident you’ll see one next year.

I m Ă  french Bike shop and i confirm : Cervelo p3x and Felt IA Disc
New IA design but in 2019/2020 line (not this year)

Professional French Bike Shop.
https://www.instagram.com/zebikeshop/
Last edited by: AnthonyParis: Jun 17, 18 12:04
Quote Reply
Re: New tri bike coming soon from... [AnthonyParis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just went to buy a p3 here in ho chi minh city and the cervelo rep here told me p3x will be released in begining of jan 2019 no espific day yet... but base model will be about 7 k usd and ill look like p5x with less compartments and lil havier as per what. He said....... will see if i get any info will advise.
Quote Reply
Re: New tri bike coming soon from... [AnthonyParis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Damn, I was hoping for a new P4 ;)

=====================================
S�rgio Marques
When it hurts is when it feels good ;-)
Sergio-Marques.com
Quote Reply
Re: New tri bike coming soon from... [sergio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sergio wrote:
Damn, I was hoping for a new P4 ;)

We need the P4 preserved Han Solo-style for all time so we can have the old, crotchety types here opine about it every time a new disc-braked-with-45mm tires-and-walk-in-refrigerator bike comes out. "Back in my day our bikes were more aero. The rear brake was so bad it was used for acceleration. We ran 18mm tires that would jack hammer you into permanent sterility within 10 miles, giving you more training time. Etc."
Last edited by: trail: Nov 25, 18 6:31
Quote Reply