Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

New bike shipping today....feels like Christmas
Quote | Reply
Dammit, sorry, but I can't contain myself...My Titanflex is supposed to ship today...got the bike fever something awful

Race setup will be FSA compact cranks, arione saddle, renn rear/Hed3 front, DA/Ultegra mix, brs200 brakes, Oval A700 bars, reynolds aero pro fork.

Quote | Reply
have fun. too bad you spent more an a freaking oven then the bike!

in any event get out and ride!!!!!!!!!!

Peace
Quote Reply
Re: New bike shipping today....feels like Christmas [Dr. Doom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
NICE!!!!!!!

Send pix. What color did you go with?

Tom teased me by sending pix in mid build.....I think UPS site got more hits from me than entire states while the box was enroute...
Quote Reply
Re: New bike shipping today....feels like Christmas [rockfish] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ouch.....wasn't my idea

Quote | Reply
LOL about the UPS site thing.

I went with the gloss black powdercoat. I didn't see a pic of the matte finish until it was already done or I might have gone with that. The all black will probably look slick though.

Quote | Reply
Nice! Pictures!!!

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: New bike shipping today....feels like Christmas [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will post pics when it gets finished along with some position pics so everyone can rip me a new one on the position Haha

Quote | Reply
"Race setup will be FSA compact cranks, arione saddle, renn rear/Hed3 front, DA/Ultegra mix, brs200 brakes, Oval A700 bars, reynolds aero pro fork."

Nice!! Guess you've been reading the posts.
Quote Reply
Re: New bike shipping today....feels like Christmas [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes!...tried to do my homework this time