Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

New York bike guru a.k.a. Paul Levine
Quote | Reply
How do you do that voodoo that you do so well? Calling all N.Y. and surrounding area triathletes, if you are unhappy with your bike fit or are looking for an incredible fit,andwisdom on the bike that will work best for you, run (drive) as fast as you can to Paul Levine of Signature Cycles in Central Valley N.Y. (845-928-3060). You can also find Paul on the web at Signature Cylces.com . I can't say enough about his wisdom on bike fit. It surpasses anything I have ever experienced. I have spent the last 3 years spending countless dollars with local bike shops who really didn't do me justice with my bike fit. Before finding out about Paul right here on Slowtwitch.com (thanks Dan,thank you slowtwitch!), I was truly at the end of my tolerance level. After speaking with the ever charming Mr. Dan Empfield, a very funny, and kind man who took the time to speak with me on a Sunday evening during a party he was having (what a guy), I called Paul Levine. He was incredibly patient and generous with his time as well, answering a myriad of questions before setting up an appointment with him. To make a long story short, Paul set me up on a new bike that rides like a dream! I can hang out in the aerobars all day long. My upper body is so free of stress that when I get off the bike and run it is amazing how much more fluid and faster I am immediately going into my run. The fit is absolutely amazing! I have really tried to make this as short as possible, but I can honestly say that if it weren't for Paul, and as much as I love triathlon, I would have possibly given up this sport. The best investment of your time and money you will ever make in this sport will be with Paul Levine. It took 3 bikes before I finally found Paul, now I will not have to spend my energy on finding the right bike this season, I will be able to focus on my training and racing for a change. Thank you Paul from the bottom of my crank arms to the top of my new Hed aerobars thank you!
Quote Reply
Re: New York bike guru a.k.a. Paul Levine [lwarren] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I hear nothing but good things about Paul. His reputation ranges far and wide. 1/2 a world away he was the topic of conversation at a table full of triathletes in NZ. Paul is world-wide.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: New York bike guru a.k.a. Paul Levine [lwarren] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I second that sentiment... I feel so positive about my experieces with him that I try to tell people about him whenever I get the chance.
Quote Reply