Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

New Strava training log
Quote | Reply
Am I the only one that thinks it is not as good as the previous version?
Quote Reply
Re: New Strava training log [Pmswanepoel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Strava is still around?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm poor (or cheap). I can't see it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pmswanepoel wrote:

Possibly. The only differences I see are some visual changes (colors are bolder and easier to distinguish) and slight tweaks to the controls (providing slightly more flexibility in what is shown). Seems like an improvement to me.
Quote Reply
Re: New Strava training log [sathomasga] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
definitely an improvement in that all sports are shown, and you can select which ones you see. also i think your most common sports are auto adjusted up the list. don't like that the Venn diagram aspect is gone, where on a day with multiple activities, they would cluster together and expand only when you hovered over them. that saved a lot of screen space and let you compare different weeks. now i can only see one week at a time with out scrolling down. if you have a day with a few activities, or warm up/cool down as separate activities, the week view takes up the whole screen.
Quote Reply
Re: New Strava training log [jflan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yea the Venn diagram is the part I preferred.
Quote Reply
Re: New Strava training log [sathomasga] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sathomasga wrote:
Pmswanepoel wrote:

Possibly. The only differences I see are some visual changes (colors are bolder and easier to distinguish) and slight tweaks to the controls (providing slightly more flexibility in what is shown). Seems like an improvement to me.

The Venn diagram from the previous system is what I preferred.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
As of now, mine is missing a bunch of the stuff I did. I'm guessing that that's while they're working out the kinks but who knows.
Also - was there another way of visualizing everything that used to be there and no longer is? One where I could see all of my activities and have them organized by longest to shortest, or by elevation. Is that gone, or am I just not finding it?

My memory is that the earlier version of the training log, w/the venn diagram, didn't have the titles of the activities; happy to have the titles but overall, sad to see strava starting to sputter.
Quote Reply