Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

New Run/Swim/Tri shop in Brooklyn
Quote | Reply
All,

I'm opening JackRabbit Sports on 7th ave between Garfield and Carroll in Park Slope. The store should open before Thanksgiving. My focus is on active people, particularly runners, swimmers, and triathletes, but also all the people who walk in the park and who practice yoga or pilates.

I'm hoping people will use the store as a place to connect with others in their activity -- we'll have training programs, group workouts, and social events. If you have any questions or have something specific that you'd like to see me carry, please email me at info@jackrbt.com.

I'm also hiring people to work in the store. I'm specifically looking for patient, articulate people with a running background, who enjoy helping others and who can quickly learn how to fit runners with the proper shoes. If you're interested or know someone who might be, send me a paragraph telling me why you'd be great to jobs@jackrbt.com

Wish me luck!
Lee Silverman

Quote Reply
Re: New Run/Swim/Tri shop in Brooklyn [lsilverman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Lee:
Congrats on the new store. I'm sure I'll be dropping some cash there when the store opens. That's exactly what we need in Brooklyn a real tri store!
Best of luck,
Tripoet
Quote Reply