Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
New Documentary on Lance/ Not Covid related!!
Quote | Reply
I just came across this new film coming out, I will be watching it. I will watch almost anything these days to get away from the news and other related vids, and of course, the only sport we get to watch is Zwift racing and Lionel et al going for KOM's.

Looks like a bunch of interviews with Hincappe and a few others that were pro/con Lance too. Hope you all are doing well out there, stay safe and dont catch the 2nd wave of the set!!!

https://www.cyclingweekly.com/...4d1ZGJpjMbRKmMEO5ywE
Quote Reply
Re: New Documentary on Lance/ Not Covid related!! [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Last Dance has been good and I'm not much of a Basketball Fan.

Also looking forward to Be Water about Bruce Lee. 30 for 30s have always been great.

I talk a lot - Give it a listen: http://www.fasttalklabs.com/category/fast-talk
I also give Training Advice via http://www.ForeverEndurance.com

The above poster has eschewed traditional employment and is currently undertaking the ill-conceived task of launching his own hardgoods company. Statements are not made on behalf of nor reflective of anything in any manner... unless they're good, then they count.
http://www.AGNCYINNOVATION.com
Quote Reply
Re: New Documentary on Lance/ Not Covid related!! [xtrpickels] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just caught wind of the Bruce Lee documentary yesterday - definitely stoked on that!

IG: NCGregory8778
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I believe when watching the last dace, ESPN did a run through in an ad about different upcoming documentaries, and I believe one of theirs was going to be about Lance too (personally, I'm more excited for the 98 home run race one).

**Edit: Hello, I'm an idiot who didn't even click Monty's link. Please ignore me.

Hail Purdue
Last edited by: lessthaneight: May 14, 20 11:06
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Armstrong and Jordan can both go pound sand.

As for Lance "telling the truth", I'll believe it when I see it. He knows where the bodies are buried, so anything less than that is just self-serving aggrandizement.

Edit: One good thing to come out of an MJ study is "the greatest game ever played". Check that out if you haven't already...

Edit 2: Especially NOW, with no sports. No umbrella or backdrop to give context. When viewed through that lens, it's obvious. Nothing about what they did is even the slightest inspiring or heart warming under the cold fluorescent lighting of COVID-19.

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Last edited by: ericMPro: May 14, 20 11:15
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
xtrpickels wrote:
Be Water about Bruce Lee

I can quote that whole speech, complete with the accent and hand motions

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Title also couldve been "new documentary on Lance/ not Lionel related!! "
Quote Reply
Re: New Documentary on Lance/ Not Covid related!! [lacticturkey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well I did work Lionel's name into the body of the OP, so there is that.. (-;

And Eric, you say you won't watch unless he gives up all the bodies, how you gonna know if you dont watch??
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ha, you did too

I wonder if lance secretly sponsors any of these documentaries, if not to sway the narrative, then to monetise a story already told. Kind of like british royals selling baby/weddin pics to the tabloids
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd far rather watch Lionel. He's believable.
Prance ? Self serving shoite, and as the saying goes, "I can tell he is lieing because I see his lips move" .

How will I know without watching? I'll read about it here 😎
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It’s a documentary, and it’s Lance. Call me when the FBI or DOJ or Interpol get involved.

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: New Documentary on Lance/ Not Covid related!! [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ericMPro wrote:

As for Lance "telling the truth", I'll believe it when I see it. He knows where the bodies are buried, so anything less than that is just self-serving aggrandizement.

Edit: One good thing to come out of an MJ study is "the greatest game ever played". Check that out if you haven't already...

Edit 2: Especially NOW, with no sports. No umbrella or backdrop to give context. When viewed through that lens, it's obvious. Nothing about what they did is even the slightest inspiring or heart warming under the cold fluorescent lighting of COVID-19.

To you perhaps...I feel differently...and anyone watching the Last Dance that would still bring up “the comparison” from this moment on just doesn’t get it...and never will.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ericMPro wrote:
Armstrong can both go pound sand.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ericMPro wrote:

Actually, in that article he's quoted as saying "I'll be telling my truth" (emphasis mine)...made me LOL.

edit: It's even better when you watch the trailer. He actually says "I'm going to tell you...(pause) MY truth." (emphasis his)....hahahaha

http://bikeblather.blogspot.com/
Last edited by: Tom A.: May 15, 20 16:05
Quote Reply
Re: New Documentary on Lance/ Not Covid related!! [Tom A.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tom A. wrote:
ericMPro wrote:

Actually, in that article he's quoted as saying "I'll be telling my truth" (emphasis mine)...made me LOL.

edit: It's even better when you watch the trailer. He actually says "I'm going to tell you...(pause) MY truth." (emphasis his)....hahahaha

Admittedly I didn't even check a link if Monty posted one in his OP, so I missed that nuance. I'm just sick of the sociopaths, the sociopathing, and the sycophants fellating the sociopaths. FFS enough.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You are such a tool...but hey, to each his own...

Wait...forget that last part...it’s too sensible for you to comprehend...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What’s your beef with Jordan?

blog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ericMPro wrote:
Nothing about what they did is even the slightest inspiring or heart warming under the cold fluorescent lighting of COVID-19.

True, but that’s an unfair measuring stick. And if true, then we could never find anything in sports inspiring ever again. I’m think there’s a way to find inspiration here (if not for these two then whoever) while still having the perspective that it is “only” sports.
Quote Reply
Re: New Documentary on Lance/ Not Covid related!! [Tom A.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, as a lawyer, the “my truth” comment certainly wasn’t lost on me. At risk of beating a well-worn subject, Hasn’t Lance always told “his” truth?
Quote Reply
Re: New Documentary on Lance/ Not Covid related!! [stevej] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
stevej wrote:
What’s your beef with Jordan?

No beef with Jordan.

Quote Reply
Re: New Documentary on Lance/ Not Covid related!! [zooropa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
zooropa wrote:
You are such a tool...but hey, to each his own...

Wait...forget that last part...it’s too sensible for you to comprehend...

I don’t understand why you feel the need to comment... to each his own maybe? If not, please weigh in...

Quote Reply
Re: New Documentary on Lance/ Not Covid related!! [DFW_Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pro,

Maybe read this thread over again...if you need the context. My initial response to you makes it pretty clear...

Maybe you wanted to rip Lance...but you came in here throwing MJ around...and to me it came across as condescending...as I do/have felt inspired by MJ. Granted, my background is different than yours...but hence why we might see things differently...I played college hoops from 88-92...so it wasn’t hard to enjoy him and his game...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
monty wrote:
Well I did work Lionel's name into the body of the OP, so there is that.. (-;

And Eric, you say you won't watch unless he gives up all the bodies, how you gonna know if you dont watch??

He still has not got over where on the doll the Bad Lance touched him.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So Lance did some things to win some bike races; who cares?

Vince Neil fucking KILLED a guy, but there's no ongoing backlash against him or Motley Crue

Robert Downey Jr was a raging junkie on the verge of suicide, now he is adored as Tony Stark/Ironman

Just two examples to put things in perspective

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply

Prev Next