Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: New 2019 Cervelo P5 Disc Brake [ARA18] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ARA18 wrote:
I stopped by my LBS about two weeks ago. Same reaction on P5 Disc but interestingly, at the beginning he thought I was talking about P3X or P3 Disc, so he gave away it will be coming out early next year.

I asked about the BMC Disc as well and he said he had some issues with delivery From BMC not to mention that fit for me might not be great as I am quite short in reg to legs. Good advice though.

I currently ride a P2 size 51 and goes great so holding on for the new P3. Other option would be the CUBE Aerium C-68 that Andi Boecherer rides that will also come out with discs.

Aerium C68 TT 2019 (disk brake) is already presented (used by Wanty team during 2018 TdF), in line with new UCI rules.
Not sure if a tri specific different version going to be presented ?
Quote Reply
Re: New 2019 Cervelo P5 Disc Brake [Pyrenean Wolf] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ah yes, I meant triathlon specific, with integrated storage and all.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ARA18 wrote:
Ah yes, I meant triathlon specific, with integrated storage and all.

Cool, like the Cube(s)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No new P3, but there will be a P3X in January and if the trend of the P5 disc is followed this will be Feb. ;-)

Jeroen

Owner at TRIPRO, The Netherlands
Quote Reply
Re: New 2019 Cervelo P5 Disc Brake [BRGUST65] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Currently the BMC is my choice for the replacement of my current P5. It nearly hits all the markers and the fit is good for my position. I am waiting to see what Cervelo does with the new P5 before making a decision however.

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Elliot | Cycle2Tri.com
Sponsors: SciCon | | Every Man Jack
Last edited by: CPT Chaos: Dec 2, 18 18:44
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ARA18 wrote:
I asked about the BMC Disc as well and he said he had some issues with delivery From BMC not to mention that fit for me might not be great as I am quite short in reg to legs. Good advice though.

The BMC fit range is quite versatile because of what they do with the Medium-Short and Medium-Tall. The stem is quite short too so it fits shorter pad x setups. You would need to look at fit coordinates to know.
Quote Reply
Re: New 2019 Cervelo P5 Disc Brake [TRIPRO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dont think that there will be a P3X. All P5X for 2019 Cervelo Germany are reserved by Dealers and no more P5X will build. That is what Cervelo Germany told me in a Email. Reason is that ia to complicated to build it.
Quote Reply
Re: New 2019 Cervelo P5 Disc Brake [HappyWeirdo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's what my LBS told me as well.
Quote Reply
Re: New 2019 Cervelo P5 Disc Brake [BRGUST65] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i hope for some sort of storage box in addition to disc breaks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
HappyWeirdo wrote:
Dont think that there will be a P3X. All P5X for 2019 Cervelo Germany are reserved by Dealers and no more P5X will build. That is what Cervelo Germany told me in a Email. Reason is that ia to complicated to build it.

That sort of makes sense to me.
Quote Reply
Re: New 2019 Cervelo P5 Disc Brake [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Any News?
Greetings
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
At this point, I think we can expect an announcement with Team Sunweb and Dumoulin. So early 2019.
Quote Reply
Re: New 2019 Cervelo P5 Disc Brake [TiCass] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
At this time Cervelo has no High End Triathlon/ TT Bike ready to deliver! That’s really strange! Only P3 and P2 left! And for me they are really ugly!
Quote Reply
Re: New 2019 Cervelo P5 Disc Brake [cyclenutnz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cyclenutnz wrote:
The BMC fit range is quite versatile because of what they do with the Medium-Short and Medium-Tall. The stem is quite short too so it fits shorter pad x setups. You would need to look at fit coordinates to know.

It's Medium-Short and Medium-Long, isn't it? Same stack, but a substantial (~40mm) difference in reach?

"They're made of latex, not nitroglycerin"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
HappyWeirdo wrote:

January P3X will be coming, similar like P5 but far east made and as far i was told you need to buy all the storage units and travel case as seperate parts so you can choose which unit like to get.

Jeroen

Quote Reply
Re: New 2019 Cervelo P5 Disc Brake [gary p] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, that 40mm reach difference at a key stack means that the bike fits a really wide range of people.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TRIPRO wrote:
HappyWeirdo wrote:

January P3X will be coming, similar like P5 but far east made and as far i was told you need to buy all the storage units and travel case as seperate parts so you can choose which unit like to get.

Jeroen

Hi Jeroen,
Do you think that the P5X is a good Bike? Or maybe Cervelo find out that’s is not a great bike at all?
I think to get one! I really Love my P5 Six But it don’t fit perfect.
Thanks Mario
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
HappyWeirdo wrote:
TRIPRO wrote:
HappyWeirdo wrote:

Jeroen

Hi Jeroen,
Do you think that the P5X is a good Bike? Or maybe Cervelo find out that’s is not a great bike at all?
Thanks Mario

Hi, I think P5X is an awesome bike. Some people don't like the looks but that is personal preference, but the fit range is great. For some the weight is an issue, for me it is not. That is not a bike you want to go up a mountain.
I wish I could get my hands on a few of them. last year I could sell three, but there were none in stock for the EU. Now I have the same issue again. I can sell at least 1 frame set, Customer is even prepared to wait for a months until June next if needed. Cervelo's says we can't guarantee delivery.....before June. So, yes, it is a great bike if you can get your hands on one :-)

Jeroen

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TRIPRO wrote:
HappyWeirdo wrote:
TRIPRO wrote:
HappyWeirdo wrote:

Jeroen

Hi Jeroen,
Thanks Mario

Hi, I think P5X is an awesome bike. Some people don't like the looks but that is personal preference, but the fit range is great. For some the weight is an issue, for me it is not. That is not a bike you want to go up a mountain.
I wish I could get my hands on a few of them. last year I could sell three, but there were none in stock for the EU. Now I have the same issue again. I can sell at least 1 frame set, Customer is even prepared to wait for a months until June next if needed. Cervelo's says we can't guarantee delivery.....before June. So, yes, it is a great bike if you can get your hands on one :-)

Jeroen
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TRIPRO wrote:
HappyWeirdo wrote:
TRIPRO wrote:
HappyWeirdo wrote:

Jeroen

Hi Jeroen,
Thanks Mario

Jeroen

Thanks for the Information,

I can get a New 2018 Ultegra in old Colours for 8500€! I think about it!
Thanks you very much!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi! My future p5 disc is ordered!
He will be at the shop week 9 « if everything goes perfectly »
But no pictures...
Quote Reply
Re: New 2019 Cervelo P5 Disc Brake [Xavierfano] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Awesome, should be very happy to have that one coming!
Is the pricerange similar to the current models or do they increase due to disc brake technology?
Quote Reply
Re: New 2019 Cervelo P5 Disc Brake [Xavierfano] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't get Cervelo's marketing strategy.
Quote Reply
Re: New 2019 Cervelo P5 Disc Brake [Thorax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thorax wrote:
I don't get Cervelo's marketing strategy.

Which marketing strategy?
Quote Reply
Re: New 2019 Cervelo P5 Disc Brake [kdl2493] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Europe 7500€ ultegra di2 and basic dt Swiss wheels and 12000€ dura ace di2 enve wheels.
Quote Reply

Prev Next