Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Need help with a new saddle
Quote | Reply
I cannot for the life of me figure out the perfect saddle for me.

I started on an ISM adamo, around the winter time I switched to a PN1.0 it seemed fine for a while and I used it all winter into spring. However I was getting sores/cysts that would not go away. So then I started trying out others for a while. I went with the cobb plus 2 which was instant relief from the sores but would give me numbness within 30min of riding. I had Eagleman coming up so I went back to the pn1.0, at least I could suffer through it which I did, and sores quickly came back. Then tried the fizik mystica; numbness in 30 min. Next up was the cobb vflow; hell no!

So now after reading about selle smp I tried out the t2. This was a really hard saddle to get right. For the first few rides I either had the angle to far down or setback too far. After the ride today I felt really good on it, my sit bones had some support, I didn't feel chafing and no issues with sores. But there's just pressure when in the aero bars that eventually causes numbness but not nearly as bad as the others I've tried. I actually like this saddle the most so far just but just concerned on the numbness. Is there something else I can try?

IG - @ryanppax
http://www.geluminati.com
Use code ST5 for $5 off your order
Quote Reply
Re: Need help with a new saddle [Ryanppax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have you tried a sitero? I found it way better than my old ISM and Bontrager Hilo

the world's still turning? >>>>>>> the world's still turning
Quote Reply
Re: Need help with a new saddle [Callin'] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've been curious about that one. Just not sure about buying for it without being able to demo it. It looks like they have 2 versions?

IG - @ryanppax
http://www.geluminati.com
Use code ST5 for $5 off your order
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dash
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
x2 Dash...
Quote Reply