Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Need Help - Anyone from Watertown, NY area
Quote | Reply
Hi,

I am using Tri Bike Transport to get my bike to South Africa for September. I am also Canadian and need to drop my bike off somewhere in the USA for Fedex to pick it up.

Would anyone be from the Upstate NY area near Watertown (or closer to the border - even better!) that I could drop my boxed up bike off at for Fedex to pick it up?

I was going to go directly to a Fedex store, but the insurance will not apply unless a Fedex driver picks up the bike.

Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Need Help - Anyone from Watertown, NY area [reedsy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump... hoping for help!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What dates are you looking for?
Quote Reply
Re: Need Help - Anyone from Watertown, NY area [Cup] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was looking at Aug 15th.

Basically, I just need a place to leave my bike (fully boxed and ready to be shipped) and to be able to tell Fedex "pick it up at this address." Fedex would pick it up on either the 15th or 16th of August.

Thanks - and hope these dates work!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am originally from Watertown, did you reach out to Black River Adventures bike shop? They may be willing to help you out.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
reedsy wrote:
Hi,

I am using Tri Bike Transport to get my bike to South Africa for September. I am also Canadian and need to drop my bike off somewhere in the USA for Fedex to pick it up.

Would anyone be from the Upstate NY area near Watertown (or closer to the border - even better!) that I could drop my boxed up bike off at for Fedex to pick it up?

I was going to go directly to a Fedex store, but the insurance will not apply unless a Fedex driver picks up the bike.

Thanks!

Don't worry about the "insurance". Read the fine print and you will see you will NEVER collect.
Quote Reply