Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Nats deferral problems
Quote | Reply
Anybody else having a really hard time trying to figure out how to defer your Nats registration? Active.com has to be the worst website known to mankind...
Quote Reply
Re: Nats deferral problems [Levinbr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Levinbr wrote:
....Active.com has to be the worst website known to mankind...

Nope. That's the new IM website.

Pink? Maybe. Maybe not. You decide.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes. I tried and gave up after not getting it to work.
Quote Reply
Re: Nats deferral problems [Jon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Same here I tried after they finally cancelled the event this year and gave up after 15 minutes. I suspect deferring is not going to be an intuitive process.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you guys figure out how to defer?

I thought it was pretty easy. Just log into active account that's linked to one you registered for nationals with. Click the 2020 nationals event then click which one you want to defer to and follow the typical registration process.
Quote Reply
Re: Nats deferral problems [hubcaps] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No, I kept getting an internal Active error and asked to contact suport upon completing my registration, incredibly frustrating.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Worst case there is a contact on the USAT email that went out about them cancelling the race. Contact them. I accidentally used my oly registration for the sprint then was asked to pay more for the oly to cover the sprint/oly price difference. I did this on a Saturday night. They had it sorted Monday by lunch time.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Same here. I was entered in both the draft legal and standard dua for 2020 in AL. I asked for a deferral to 2021 and received confirmation by Active.com
And I'm listed in the start list in Lake H, AZ next month. I emailed the race org and didn't get an answer. I included the screenshots for the deferral to next year.
Quote Reply