Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Narrow arms, what hydration setup?
Quote | Reply
Have my arms tight against my bta but would like to try my pads even narrower. Any ideas what I could use instead of a bta? Maybe torhans aero 30 or 20, the new Profile design aeria ultimate bottle?
Quote Reply
Re: Narrow arms, what hydration setup? [pad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Those two are the best options, but it depends on what kind of bars and frame you are running if they will also benefit aerodynamics.
Quote Reply
Re: Narrow arms, what hydration setup? [chicanery] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm on a Cervelo NP3, size 56 with Magura brakes, and using Felt devox aerobars setup as low as possible:
http://www.tririg.com/..._Felt_Devox_Aerobars
Quote Reply
Re: Narrow arms, what hydration setup? [pad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Profile Design Aero 20 is a good option. Otherwise your next best option is something like an Elite Chrono aero bottle drilled to take a straw.
Quote Reply
Re: Narrow arms, what hydration setup? [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone know how wide Torhans aero 30 and 20 are where you have your arms?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
GreenPlease wrote:
Elite Chrono aero bottle drilled to take a straw.

that's an interesting idea - how would you mount that?

Are you ready to do an Ultraman? | How I calculate Ironman race fueling | Strength Training for Athletes |
Quote Reply
Re: Narrow arms, what hydration setup? [robgray] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anything you can mount a normal bottle cage to you can mount the Chrono to. The only method that wouldn’t work would be Zip ties.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
GreenPlease wrote:
Anything you can mount a normal bottle cage to you can mount the Chrono to. The only method that wouldn’t work would be Zip ties.

oh ok - you mean the bottle will be horizontal and not vertical. I might try that out

Are you ready to do an Ultraman? | How I calculate Ironman race fueling | Strength Training for Athletes |
Quote Reply